email to reset the password

sergiod2

Reaction score
I have not received the email to reset the password as required by the system. I hope someone can intervene to allow me to reset the password.

Thank you in advance for your help

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have not received the email to reset the password as required by the system. I hope someone can intervene to allow me to reset the password.

Thank you in advance for your help
We see your email on file is s*rg***lic***do@mail.com and notice the emails are being sent. I have sent a manually password reset as well please check your spam and junk to ensure it is not being placed there as well.

sergiod2

Reaction score
It seems like everything is ok, but I don't know why i did not receive any of those emails... i have checked also my spam folder but it is not there... what can I do?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The server logs show your email did leave the x10 server and go to your mail provider. It is possible your mail provider is blocking the email before it even gets to you. I tried sending it again just to make sure, but I don't think it's going to go through.

I'm working on seeing why some services are blocking our emails and I will update this thread if I am able to make any changes.

sergiod2

Reaction score
Thank you for your help.
I hadn't had any problems with my mail so far... I can write and receive emails from other senders. I could give an alternate mail address to solve that for this time if necessary.
Would this affect the fact that one should enter into the account at least once a month not to be suspended?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you please send me an email from the one you have on file? Please send it to garrett at x10hosting dot com. If you send me your alternate email, I will update it. I just would like an email from your old email address to make sure that no one has stolen your forum login and is trying to take over your account.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I replied to you with a reset link. Did it not go through?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I just got a ton of bounce notifications from your email host a few days ago. Sorry, my response was delayed by the issues we had lately. It looks like you would have to request the host of your email account to unblock x10 or provide us with an alternate.

sergiod2

Reaction score
Hi, Garrett... I wrote my host, but i did not receive any update on the issue... Could we change my email address to another account? I can use "sergiodelicado@gmail.com". Tell me if that could work... I don't want my x10hosting account suspended as I have there my personal webpage.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Garrett... I wrote my host, but i did not receive any update on the issue... Could we change my email address to another account? I can use "sergiodelicado@gmail.com". Tell me if that could work... I don't want my x10hosting account suspended as I have there my personal webpage.
I have updated the email on file for your account. Please use the password reset function with this email address, let us know if you run into any more issues.