If you could visit one country, which one would it be?

xPlozion

Reaction score
Mine personally would be Norway. I'd love to see Oslo and visit the amusement park 15km south, TusenFryd (Literally: Thousand Joy), but it would also be cool to see Tromsø, which has the northern most cathedral in the world and Bodø, both of which you can see both the midnight sun and the Northern Lights, depending on the time of year. Trollstigvei (Troll's Road) is another cool place.

Norway is just a beautiful country, and it would be cool to experience (and Europe in general, but norway is my first stop ;))

For a cool panoramic pic of Tromsø, take a look at this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Panorama_fjellheisen-improved.jpg

When posting, try to make other people interested in it ;)

[OFF-TOPIC]
This would be the 10th topic I've made, considering how many posts I have :D

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I would go to Germany and rent a Ferrari and go to the autobahn! Where else?

~Coldfirezz

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would go to, Brazil....the Amazon river and some of it's berries as the most healthiest fruits for a person to eat. (Acai Berries)...

Then I would go to China, along it's coast scuba diving in an area where you might find a bomb shell is quite ....interesting. Who would mind finding a canon near the shore...some very old weapons or viewing the coral reef nearby. (The coral in china, and those near brazil, are known to help fight, many many diseases, and have helped with cancer...don't ask how I know this, I read a lot of natural cures books.).

shadowdragon

Reaction score
I would go to Italy and rent a LAMBO that's where else! What are you thinking first Germany then Italy.
-----Shadow dragon

Last edited:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My girl friend said India. I say China. She's wrong I'm right.

Kidding though.

I think China would be great but I don't know how well I'd like the whole repressive government thing.

goldblue

Reaction score
I want to go to a place with natural beauty and peace. New Zealand or Norway or Switzerland will be good.

xPlozion

Reaction score
I want to go to a place with natural beauty and peace. New Zealand or Norway or Switzerland will be good.
same w/ u. any untouch place in the Scandinavian area will suffice.

germany would be cool, but it's only because of the autobahn, which actually does have a speed limit iirc (i read it in a car mag). generally any place in europe would be cool (except for france :p).

add to that, norway is tied in 1st with iceland according to wikipedia as far as the human development index goes (US is 13th): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Last edited:

LuckyCharm

Reaction score
France, hands down. Again. As many times as I visit there, I will always find something new and charming to see and do!

~~Cheryl in Tacoma

xPlozion

Reaction score
how long of a flight is it from washington france? is it true that the french don't like the us or is that just a myth that us americans tend to spread?

i would like to take a vacation and go to europe around summer time next year. it would be a unique experience.

Mitch

Reaction score
I think i would go to the US. And then i would probably go to New York.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I should travel to Norway next year, about 530 km of travel.

I would probably visit the US ;)

tttony

Reaction score
I would like visit Japan, China, Russia, Africa, Egipt and much more :)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
I would like to go to Sweden, i heard quite a lot about her from my Chemistry teacher.Oh vigge_sWe am I welcome???

xPlozion

Reaction score
same w/ u. any untouch place in the Scandinavian area will suffice.
There are some in Sweden too lol.
that's why i said Scandinavian :p. I didn't mention any country in particular, but that general area ;). i would love to see sweden as well, but that's second on my list to do as far as traveling goes, sorry :happysad:

but i do like your country's flag though
swedish-160.gif

Human development?...

I would like to add, that I want to go to my own country, (an un-human-inhabited island).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index said:
...the process of widening the options of persons, giving them greater opportunities for education, health care, income, employment, etc.

The HDI combines three basic dimensions:

i'm guessing by your second line that you don't like the general population that much? do people annoy you?

Last edited:

Repneiras

Reaction score
Well, I've been to Bali and Japan for two weeks each, but I'd really like to go on a tour around Europe for a year (I'd need that time for all the beautiful and interesting landscapes to sink in, because we don't have views like that in Australia.) I've always wanted to go to Europe ever since I started flipping through a tourist brochure of Europe.

-Repneiras ;)