v.High res photo site

Discussion in 'Review My Site' started by wjh2303, Mar 24, 2009.

1. farscapeone

farscapeone Community Advocate Community Support

It is better but it still don't took too good. I suggest you look at this one or this one to get the idea of how it should looks like.

2. icywind335

icywind335 New Member

It looks like the satellite camera goes down on the earth... good Images resolution! But the site style doesn't fit on it.

3. digitalfarm

digitalfarm New Member

I must agree with previous posters on the site layout.Your content is fine, the content layout in fine but I just think for and photography site you could use more creative ways to display your images especially on the front page.Try including an image slider or things that make ur content/pic capture user attention.

4. icywind335

icywind335 New Member

As is it photography, the primary color of your website must be white... Secondary must be a light color... and detailed design must have contrasts...

5. farscapeone

farscapeone Community Advocate Community Support

NO it doesn't. Many professional photographers use dark (usually black) color for their portfolios. When you have a back background and something lighter (almost all photos) on it, that something popes out more especially if there's a lot of colors on it.

6. callumacrae

callumacrae not alex mac Community Support

~Callum

7. Bigbucks2528

Bigbucks2528 New Member

I personally like it, for some things, light colors is the best, but you seem to have choosen a nice blend of colors, way to go!