v.High res photo site

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It is better but it still don't took too good. I suggest you look at this one or this one to get the idea of how it should looks like.

icywind335

Reaction score
It looks like the satellite camera goes down on the earth... good Images resolution! But the site style doesn't fit on it.

digitalfarm

Reaction score
I must agree with previous posters on the site layout.Your content is fine, the content layout in fine but I just think for and photography site you could use more creative ways to display your images especially on the front page.Try including an image slider or things that make ur content/pic capture user attention.

icywind335

Reaction score
As is it photography, the primary color of your website must be white... Secondary must be a light color... and detailed design must have contrasts...

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As is it photography, the primary color of your website must be white...

NO it doesn't. Many professional photographers use dark (usually black) color for their portfolios. When you have a back background and something lighter (almost all photos) on it, that something popes out more especially if there's a lot of colors on it.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'wjh31_public'@'int.chopin.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES) in /home/wjh31/public_html/index.php on line 4
Could not connect: Access denied for user 'wjh31_public'@'int.chopin.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES)

~Callum

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
I personally like it, for some things, light colors is the best, but you seem to have choosen a nice blend of colors, way to go!