Can't retrieve account informations error HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephilipraja

Reaction score
Hello there!:happysad:

When i tried to login to my account i get this responce

"An Error Has Occurred:rant2:
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.
Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue."

So here i am.. please help me.... :dunno:

my account details..

my forum id : josephilipraja
Username: kcym
Password: ############ I THING YOU DONT NEED THIS :cool:
Domain: agape.x10Hosting.com
Hosting Package: Advanced
E-mail: josephilipraja@gmail.com

waiting for your reply... :naughty:

iJoel

Reaction score
Same things been happening to me all day. Can't log in.

KzarE

Reaction score
Yes, this is happening to me as well. Also, according to the "Server Checker" (http://www.brandonsgames.com/checkserver/english.php) my server name cannot be acquired, however when I check the debug IP it returns (74.86.117.241) it's near identical to the paid server IP seen here.

I have a sneaking suspicion (and correct me if I'm wrong here, which I probably am) that it's registered me (ad enhanced plan) to the paid server with the ad-enhanced plan type, causing the PHP to confuse what my account actually is.

Getting this error with both cPanel access and the login to x10hosting.com, although I signed up with the suffix ExoFire.net.

To be bluntly honest with you, I'm not satisfied with the service in comparison to other free hosts, as I waited close to 48 hours for the final activation email, however I am probably going to stay with you until this issue is resolved since you're one of the only free hosts that nobody I know has given any criticism/bad feedback about.

Thanks in advance for any resolution to this problem.

matfor1

Reaction score
I too was way too quick to make a snap judgement about x10's faults - but believe me buddy, hang in there and be patient/polite - they WILL sort it.

I'm getting a "whoops, there was a problem..." error, which is different, but kinda similar, and (possibly) related, maybe.

Your error appears to be a site-wide issue, and maybe it'd be worth coming back later in the day and the chances are there will be a full explanation.

EDIT: PS, who the **** else gives upto 2500Mb free space?? Lol!

Last edited:

KzarE

Reaction score
EDIT: PS, who the **** else gives upto 2500Mb free space?? Lol!

I don't mean to sound like I'm advertising but newsit.es gives 20gb o_O
But they use LayeredPanel (which i hate) and I have had a lot of problems with them in the past.

josephilipraja

Reaction score
Sorry man the problem still exists...:dunno:

Let me explain the problem :

my forum id is : josephilipraja

I created Ist : josephilipraja.pcriot.com
and used a redirect link www.josephilipraja.co.cc
and i used the forum id josephilipraja in it.:happysad:

Now I created : agape.x10hosting.com
and i used the forum id josephilipraja again..:biggrin:

now when i tried to login it says can't retrieve the account information..
:nuts:
is this due to creation of two accounts with same forum id?? remember you have to use forum id to log in to your accout in free hosting plans.. Is this the problem?? If it is... is there any solution??

The second (agape.x10hosting.com) is not important can i delete it and use my old account properly??

PLEASE HELP!!!:dunno:

Chris73

Reaction score
You can't have multiple accounts first of all. I will delete the second account. Please do not create multiple accounts. Doing so could result in 7 day suspension and or possible termination of both accounts.

I will need to know if the second account was adfree or adenhanced?

Last edited:

josephilipraja

Reaction score
First of all I'm really sorry... I dont know that creating multiple account is illegal..!!:dunno: really sorry for that...:biggrin:

my second account is advance - ad-enhanced account.. (with textual ads)

can you please delete it??:happysad: I won't repeat it...:biggrin:

THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, this is happening to me as well. Also, according to the "Server Checker" (http://www.brandonsgames.com/checkserver/english.php) my server name cannot be acquired, however when I check the debug IP it returns (74.86.117.241) it's near identical to the paid server IP seen here.

I have a sneaking suspicion (and correct me if I'm wrong here, which I probably am) that it's registered me (ad enhanced plan) to the paid server with the ad-enhanced plan type, causing the PHP to confuse what my account actually is.

Getting this error with both cPanel access and the login to x10hosting.com, although I signed up with the suffix ExoFire.net.

To be bluntly honest with you, I'm not satisfied with the service in comparison to other free hosts, as I waited close to 48 hours for the final activation email, however I am probably going to stay with you until this issue is resolved since you're one of the only free hosts that nobody I know has given any criticism/bad feedback about.

Thanks in advance for any resolution to this problem.

Please forward me your welcome Email to corey[@]x10hosting.com . You were just unlucky and signed up at a bad time ;). If you send me the Email I will figure out what happened with your account.

Sorry man the problem still exists...:dunno:

Let me explain the problem :

my forum id is : josephilipraja

I created Ist : josephilipraja.pcriot.com
and used a redirect link www.josephilipraja.co.cc
and i used the forum id josephilipraja in it.:happysad:

Now I created : agape.x10hosting.com
and i used the forum id josephilipraja again..:biggrin:

now when i tried to login it says can't retrieve the account information..
:nuts:
is this due to creation of two accounts with same forum id?? remember you have to use forum id to log in to your accout in free hosting plans.. Is this the problem?? If it is... is there any solution??

The second (agape.x10hosting.com) is not important can i delete it and use my old account properly??

PLEASE HELP!!!:dunno:

I need your previous hosting user name so I can relink it to your forum account.

-Corey

KzarE

Reaction score
I forwarded the welcome email off to you Corey. Thanks for your help with this.

josephilipraja

Reaction score
I need your previous hosting user name so I can relink it to your forum account.

-Corey

HERE I AM ...

this include mail i recieved..

Congratulations, your x10Hosting Ad-Enhanced hosting account has been successfully created.
Your account details are as follows:
Username: rajasoft
Password: ################
Domain: josephilipraja.PCRiot.com
Hosting Package: Advanced
E-mail: josephilipraja@yahoo.co.in

Status
Not open for further replies.