What type of speaker you have?

I have:2:2 Speaker.

2 Speaker
2 woofer

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I have got a new sterio which I use as computer speakers because they are better than my old 4 Watt speakers - they are 36 Watts between them.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Headphones.

No really, I hate my speakers.

Working on hooking my stereo up to my pc though; I need to build a shelf so the speakers'll end up right on top of the monitor cause that's the only place they'll fit in this cluttered room. In that case it'd be just 2 speakers, but the stereo could support satellites if I wanted.

But for now, Logitech sponsored sh***y headphones. Wouldn't give these to anyone, even my worst enemy. These things suck.

Edit: Minor clarification: The stereo speakers I LOVE. I HATE the set I've got on here now (some altec lansing ones, think it says acs5 computer speaker on the left one). Dumpster dove to get them though. Work decent and free, so I guess my only complaint is they aren't as good as my stereo.

They'll do fine plugged into a cd player by my bed so I can listen to music while trying helplessly to fall asleep in the morning (yes, morning, cause I live/play/work nights :) ).

Last edited:

RandomEE2

Reaction score
I've got 2 speakers and a woofer, although the guy in the room next door yells at me whenever I turn the woofer on. They're Logitech speakers, and for some reason a cardboard tube has become dislodged in the woofer, so I don't know if it works quite correctly anymore, but it does still work.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
5.1 surround. And each satellite has two speakers. Just don't look at what I've been listening to on them......

Last edited:

jsobeck

Reaction score
I also have a 5.1 surround system, and I wouldn't trade my main 2 JBL cabinets for anything.

coolv1994

Reaction score
I have a 2.1 surround sound that I got at Marks for $20 so there nothing special.

longley

Reaction score
Hmmm, I have a 500watt receiver hooked to two large cabinets with a 15inch woofer in each and two 6in tweeters in each. I use them for family reunions in the park and you can hear them from about 4-5 blocks away! It is really nice when it comes to hearing footsteps on Morrowind..

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
On the current computer im on, i have "Integrated Laptop Speakers" lol but on my desktop i have DUAL 5.1 Surround Sound Systems. I use to have a mixer with it also but had no use for it.

Daniel S

Reaction score
i have four normal speakers 2 built into by flat screen lcd monitor and two other normal ones as they go louder that the ones in the monitor for playing movies

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
I used to have creative speakers, but then I feel that everytime it has a usage in life span... as in once every year must changed at least one time. I surrender using it because it is expensive and not worth for money in anyways. They are just good at audio cards but not speakers.

I bought TDK speakers 2:1 with subwoofer, its been with me for at least 3 years still running as good as new. it only cost me SGD$89 therefore it worth the money and the price is super reasonable for it. 3 years now and still working beautiful what more can I ask for such great quality speakers. Sounds crystal clear , bass super good, subwoofer does not take much space small but very powerful.

If this ever die one me, my next speakers will still be TDK.... surprisingly they are best for their CDRW DVDRW , DL and so on yet their speakers also that good.