open source pltform like this?

sinogap

Reaction score
http://blogspot.com/
like the one blogspot has to offer or a similar one.
can anyone find me an open source platform for my x10hosting site like the one blogspot uses or similar.
and btw does anyone here use blogspot?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't use Blogspot, but I think they use something like Wordpress or Jooma. Check those out as I think that's what you're looking for.

cybergig

Reaction score
Theres always trying to use wordpress I think theres a fantastico install of it already, or there should be one of it.

kkenny

Reaction score
Theres always trying to use wordpress I think theres a fantastico install of it already, or there should be one of it.

Don't use Fantastico!!!! It has a really old version of Wordpress last time I checked. Just download Wordpress from their page and do the simple 5 minute install!

cybergig

Reaction score
Whatever... but you can download the upgrade, first he can use fantastico to easy install it and then upgrade it from there. Personally I think that takes less than five minutes... if you download it before hand but whatever works for everybody dude.

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
I'm also not sure if you're also interested in looking at this or not. But if you want the blogger features of multi user blog capabilities (the x10 free servers are capable of taking about a few blogs with quite a few hits, the ad enhanced plans at least) then you could use Wordpress MU. MU is like multiple wordpress blogs on one install, and the only problem is if you install a theme then it will be available to all your users, and if you want to install a few plugins it can become sort of a pain.