The live interview with Corey...

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Apparently it should be tomorrow but at what time? It stood in the newsletter it will be posted in the news section but still nothing...

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
We feel behind schedule a bit.
It will be announced in the news section once we are ready.

oiwio

Reaction score
cool, I cant wait. What exactly will be in the interview. What type of questions?

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
cool, I cant wait. What exactly will be in the interview. What type of questions?

If the questions come from users then you can bet the first question will be "CAN U UNSPND MY ACCNT????".
And the second one.
And the third one.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Currently the plan has been changed some and we are thinking about pre-recording this since doing it live is error-prone.

I do believe we will still allow users to submit questions. We will then pick the ones that we feel should be in the interview.

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
I do believe we will still allow users to submit questions. We will then pick the ones that we feel should be in the interview.

My consolations to whomever has to root through those questions - you will be sorely missed.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently the plan has been changed some and we are thinking about pre-recording this since doing it live is error-prone.

That'll work out nicely for me, as I have the tendency to forget things.

Chris73

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that if we pre-record it i will be airing it a few times during the week so everyone will have had there chance to hear it.

I will announce the show times and on what days it will be aired.

tgkprog

Reaction score
question - any plan for adding server side java (J2EE atleast jsp /servelets if not ejb) support in x10?

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that if we pre-record it i will be airing it a few times during the week so everyone will have had there chance to hear it.

I will announce the show times and on what days it will be aired.

Would we be able to download the interview at all?

oiwio

Reaction score
you could always record the interview from your computer. Some programs let you record any sound being played on your computer

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
question - any plan for adding server side java (J2EE atleast jsp /servelets if not ejb) support in x10?

As with anything, if we see a demand to add something, as in a lot of users want to see it installed, we would install it.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
PHP is already installed on our servers.

tgkprog

Reaction score
chicken or egg - if u install java a lot of java developers will flock here like they do at eatj - but the plans there suck

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
you could always record the interview from your computer. Some programs let you record any sound being played on your computer

I know that, but I meant for those that miss the broadcasts on x10 Radio, so that we can download an MP3 copy of it for us to listen to.