Updating Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
cool, an update...

so far i haven't noticed anything wrong. no bugs or downtime, or images not showing...

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Another small update for everyone, During the upgrade process, because of the huge jump in versions, it broke some of our add-ons or modifications to the forum, Corey is in the process of fixing these up and we hope to have everything sorted out soon, i can't give an exact time to finish, but we should be back up and running nicely within the next week at the latest hopefully.

Sohail

Reaction score
No need to post here saying that something is working. It is all part of the upgrading process and it shouldn't take that long. But hopefully it would be worth it with all the new options and features. Corey will keep us updated - hopefully ;).

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Either Corey or one of the other administrators, if i talk to Corey and i here updates i will usually post them for users.

It saves Corey time posting here, so he can work on finishing it. =]

sfan123

Reaction score
Jusat one thing is the pulghin that makes sure that our accounts are active every 2 weeks working i want to make sure my accounts safe thank you.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Inactivity checking still works correctly ;)

sfan123

Reaction score
thank you very much i think you donated zero credits to me for some reason though to me

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
thank you very much i think you donated zero credits to me for some reason though to me

Not to worry, you may see some strange things happening as a result of the upgrade; don't worry though, Corey will get everything straightened out. He's proved time and time again that he knows what he's doing, and will just get on with it.

-Luke.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm still working on this. The actual upgrade from 3.6 to 3.7 is done with.

We were originally going to wait until we were done the new x10 site to roll out the forums with changes but I have decided we will upgrade the forums before the site. I will be working on the new forums through out this week and will hopefully have them ready for this coming weekend.

-Corey

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still working on this. The actual upgrade from 3.6 to 3.7 is done with.

We were originally going to wait until we were done the new x10 site to roll out the forums with changes but I have decided we will upgrade the forums before the site. I will be working on the new forums through out this week and will hopefully have them ready for this coming weekend.

-Corey

Awesome keep up the good work Corey and the rest of the X10Hosting Team :)

eliasr

Reaction score
Great job, i really want to see the new x10 site, and... well... the forum look good and works nice [at least the features that i use]

Keep working hard and make this better and better.

And dont worry to ask for help all the community can help.

Reaction score
Are the emoticons not working part of the upgrade and change?

So damn annoying seeing the red X's but I guess that can't be helped if your upgrading and so on.

Good job on keeping this forum up and running so well - it's great!

Thank you!

like2program

Reaction score
I think it's awesome you guys are changing the site.
Thanks for all of your hard work, it is greatly appreciated.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey guys, when you get the chance, after uploading an avatar to the forum, the following error appears:

Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/corey/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204

animewatch

Reaction score
Yep, i agree sacrifice is required, anyways i like this version better it is alot more proffesional, although my monitor is 21.6 inch most people have 17" and im not sure if these forums fit to that. You should check that.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, i agree sacrifice is required, anyways i like this version better it is alot more proffesional, although my monitor is 21.6 inch most people have 17" and im not sure if these forums fit to that. You should check that.

It's a fluid width design, so it should. It works fine on my 19 inch, at 1280x1024....

-Luke.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
wow the site does really look nice. and its actually better that green white blue and now this site will really attract traffic. thanks corey and hope the new site gets up and running.

ildivo

Reaction score
thanks for the update, very nice the design, is elegant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.