What is your favorite candy / treat?

What is your favorite Candy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TPI007

Reaction score
I've listed some candies in the poll to vote for.
However, you may post your own favorites if it's not listed.

My favorites are that come to mind...

Hershey Dark Chocolate

Hershey%20Bar.jpg

Snickers
Slideshow-Snickers_476x357.jpg

Reese's Peices Chocolate Peanutbutter cup
reeses-bigcup-lg.jpg

Almond Joy
Almond-Joy-752852.jpg

Last but not lease...gotta have those bags of Munchies!
munchies-kids.jpg

More munchies...
norml_munchies.jpg

th_PacmanMunchies.png

----
ll
--
ll
V

Vote

Last edited:

intertec

Reaction score
You have to love toblerone and picnic chocolate bar! And what about gummi bears. And umm:drool: umm :drool:aghhhhhhhhhhh OMG:yumyum:. I FORGOT MARS BARS!!!!!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Toblerone and snickers! +mars too. The only one avaiable in sweden that is avaiable internationally

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Snickers and Hershey's Dark are great.

Other than chocolate bars, Mike and Ike's and Jujyfruit are pretty good gummy candies as well

TPI007

Reaction score
Lets see some pictures guys! make it more eye candy and desirable.

Dan

Reaction score
I'd say that Toblerone is definitely the best!!!
Whenever I see it, I always buy some. Once I found a shop selling them for just £0.50 a bar, so I bought 10 of these massive bars. Then when I got back home I found that they were really cheap because they were out of date the day before, I still managed to eat all 10 that evening though.

toblerone.jpg

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'd say that Toblerone is definitely the best!!!
Whenever I see it, I always buy some. Once I found a shop selling them for just £0.50 a bar, so I bought 10 of these massive bars. Then when I got back home I found that they were really cheap because they were out of date the day before, I still managed to eat all 10 that evening though.

toblerone.jpg

You must come to sweden! We have an airport called 'landvetter' and on the duty-free shops you can get really large. They are like 250 - 300 Gram. And there are different flavors like, toblerone white, toblerone dark, toblerone gold, toblerone fruit and nuts and toblerone coofee. Fruits and nuts is best. Just the price are pretty expensive... ($15)

Dan

Reaction score
You must come to sweden! We have an airport called 'landvetter' and on the duty-free shops you can get really large. They are like 250 - 300 Gram. And there are different flavors like, toblerone white, toblerone dark, toblerone gold, toblerone fruit and nuts and toblerone coofee. Fruits and nuts is best. Just the price are pretty expensive... ($15)

Sounds great!! Right, let's ask my mum and dad...

EDIT: Damn! They said no... Maybe in a few years time.

Last edited:

GBH187

Reaction score
Being Australian I always found it funny that American's call a chocolate bar or even a piece of chocolate Candy,

either way, break me off a piece of that apple sauce

withambition

Reaction score
Snickers all the way! Candy like Hershey's bars and kisses are just too chocolately for me, so I need a mixture of stuff.

alloftheabove

Reaction score
I have no piccys...But I LOVE sweetarts! Regular sweetarts, sweetarts Shockers ( when I was a kid shockers were called shock tarts, got them in little meal packs...), sweetarts squeeze, chewy sweetarts and the little chewy sweetarts balls...Mmmm yummy. Then again I live in america...Dang the stock market. I'm 18, and I've been watching news about the stock market, and it makes me want to never invest in it...

Lolz, I got off-topic. SWEETARTS!!:drool::drool::drool:

chili5

Reaction score
Definitely snickers :D ooh, now I'm hungry after the pictures in this thread. :D

Soupy

Reaction score
Pssh, Beignets and baclavas beat out any candy ever made. Oh, and pralines.
Now I'm hungry. D:

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Snickers bars are my favorite kind of candy. Though it may be a chocolate bar with stuff inside of it, I consider it candy!