[OFF] Link on my website - 150 credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorD

Reaction score
This link will be displayed on the bottom left box of my designing website.

it's currently under construction. it will be placed on every page except for the forums.

http://ocdesigns.pcriot.com/

I will send you a confirmation pm that it is there. I am only accepting a number of links. Perhaps 7 or 8.

I will send back credits if slots are full. (Guaranteed. You can get a mod to ban me if i don't have it done in 2 weeks or if i haven't sent your credits.)

Wizet

Reaction score
Wait I don't understand the offer. You are paying me (or some other person) to have links on your site? Isn't that supposed o be good for me?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait I don't understand the offer. You are paying me (or some other person) to have links on your site? Isn't that supposed o be good for me?

I re-read the offer closely, he wants 150 creds to put your link on his site (ergo, you pay him to host the link).

If for any reason he decides NOT to host the link, he will refund the creds so no $ is lost from it being full.

It's not the best wording but it's close enough, but might wanna PM him first to make sure I read it right too :)

JuniorD

Reaction score
that would be correct. i was typing fairly fast because I had to go somewhere. Sorry for the inconvenience.

JuniorD

Reaction score
I have about four links left to sell!

edit:

three.

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
hi please add my link: www.jamiesrebellion.exofire.net
My websites name jamies rebellion
Description:games, chat, image viewing and more to find out!
thanks im sending 160 creds instead of 150 because i need to advertise in a good place :)
Thanks Jamie
Edit:
hi i sent you a private message in case you didnt get it my websites:
www.jamiesrebellion.exofire.net
Description: games, chat, image gallery and more
i sent you 160 creds
thanks jamie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.