Help needed. Add-on site 'server not found'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnewton

Reaction score
My add on domain 'ontargetbcn.com', held at godaddy and pointed to x10, is now not working. It was working fine up till recently.

The DNS error message that the server could not be found is displayed when entering the domain in th ebrowser.

What's happened? How can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance for nay help.

holeepassion

Reaction score
the server is down I think, I have been getting errors myself ...

been awhile, hope it is fixed real soon ...

thanks x10hosting ... :D

My add on domain 'ontargetbcn.com', held at godaddy and pointed to x10, is now not working. It was working fine up till recently.

The DNS error message that the server could not be found is displayed when entering the domain in th ebrowser.

What's happened? How can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance for nay help.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, please ensure that the nameservers are set to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

If you are only using your addon domain to be the primary domain of your website, is it possible you could park the domain instead? I see no reason why the domain isn't working, also did you add it with the www. if so remove that it should only be ontargetbcn.com in cpanel not the www.

dnewton

Reaction score
Thanks,

Hello, please ensure that the nameservers are set to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

I have checked and they are set correctly.

If you are only using your addon domain to be the primary domain of your website, is it possible you could park the domain instead?

The domain in parked already, not an addon. Sorry, I mixed up the terms. It has been parked for months. I have changed nothing, but this problem has occured suddenly.

Today I checked again and Im still getting the same message:

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

Status
Not open for further replies.