Coldfirezz

Reaction score
For me i have evrything except posts...

1) much more than 16 years
2) Don't have 200 posts :crying:
3) Don't have any infractions
4) I have knowledge of hosting
5) I can spend time on forum.

Posting is not mandatory in X10. so i used to login every day or so and just check for new posts for that day and i used leave forum.

Trust me when I say being active has its benefits for you.

Afterburn

Reaction score
I would gladly join, but again, I don't want to promise or try to commit to something I KNOW I can't put my 100% into. Sorry guys, maybe next time!

Reaction score
Incidently, how does one see if they have infractions?

Sorry for the 'double post' but just want to make sure it gets seen.

Thanks.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Incidently, how does one see if they have infractions?

Sorry for the 'double post' but just want to make sure it gets seen.

Thanks.

To view your infractions you need to go to your prifle and click infractions.

And you have not made a bouble post. So you don't need to worry. ;)

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
  1. Must be atleast 16 years or older.
  2. Must have more than 200 posts on forums
  3. May not have any past infractions from staff. If you do they must be expired, and you need to explain them in the comments section of the application. We will overlook some. :)
  4. Need to have some knowledge of hosting, and what we do here at x10Hosting. ;)
  5. Be able to devote some time to x10, We're not asking for all day, but we are going to spend time training you on becoming an account manager and above, we need to have a commitment.

well I just turned 15, and have knowledge of these forums very well, over a year; and a very responsible student. I also want to help out x10hosting, since they have been such reliable to me, I need to give it back to them when they are down of staff. Would I need to wait another year, or could their be an exception?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Good opportunity, but I won't apply this time.

Good luck to those who will be hired. Hope you have enough knowledge.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I will make exceptions to the posts, as long as you're close. If you only have 10, dont apply. If you have 160, 170 then go for it.

Infractions, again, if they have expired, and you dont have a ton of them, then apply.

We ask that you know alittle about x10, and the way our service works, We don't expect you to be able to setup and run a server by yourself, We expect you to be able and willing to learn, and we'll introduce you to our systems and the way things work around here.

As for the time, We do need staff who can be here some, Moderators arent required to do much, But, moderator is the opening position to Account Manager, and they are responsible for client support, account functions, etc. We are trying to keep our support response time going good.

Age, I am sorry but we cannot make exceptions to this. I know of users who say they know of current staff who are younger than this, This just went into effect recently, And, this is the first public announcement of this requirement.

Typically the way this works is: Once you apply, current staff login and rate your app, so make it good, then they'll post comments for other staff to see in a private area, Then, myself and another staff manager get together and review them, and make an offer to you.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there a time when the applications close?

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Not as of now, We dont have many yet, But I will post back here once it does close. We are not going to leave it open this time, as last time we did, we ended up getting a ton of apps we were not going to look at.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Not as of now, We dont have many yet, But I will post back here once it does close. We are not going to leave it open this time, as last time we did, we ended up getting a ton of apps we were not going to look at.

Thank you very much for this information.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I don't think I have a chance anymore. Good luck to others. I might decide to re-apply at the end.

nev25

Reaction score
Damn I meet all criteria exept I'm new here
(Have to be a member for a month)
Ill have to wait

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
hmm... can i ask why there is an age requirement?

I have some ideas why but just wanna confirm

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
They don't want immature people is my guess.

Also, Russ, what about infractions that I received when I was staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.