Rate/discuss the above posters avatar....

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, I found that alot of people have interesting avatars and I can't always pm them, telling them it looks good or anything like that, so I made this thread.

I will start this thread, thus...the next poster rates the above users avatar or leaves a comment, then so on and so forth. (I don't think this is kind of like a game, so I didn't post it in the games forum.

Please do rate the above users avatar, as it is the reason I made the thread.....
Also when you rate the above users avatar, tell us a bit about your avatar as well.

Well I hope someone participates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
May I ask who is in your avatar and why did you choose it?

Btw Nice Thread Idea, I do agree there are many people with many cool avatars and no way to rate/comment on them.

~Coldfirezz

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ow about the picture, It me and my wife, I choose it because I thought it would help people get to know a little more about myself. (It also makes me look younger...hehe...though it does look like I might have gained some weight because of the silver vest).

-----------
EDIT: For max1337's avatar, Its a little kid with a suitcase (i think)...in it is a labtop?....I like how it looks like you drew it yourself, I would say 8.5 for your avatar.

I rate your Avatar a 9.0 out of ten.
I like the glossiness, and the symbol in the middle of it, though I have no clue what it may mean.

Please do rate the above users avatar, as it is the reason I made the thread.....
Also when you rate the above users avatar, tell us a bit about your avatar as well.

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I have no idea what's in your avatar...
About My Avatar:
My avatar has my logo for the Web Based RPG I am developing called Serene OverloaD (The name always has the D capitalized).

I am not entirely sure whats going on in your avatar, but it looks pretty cool.

Ow about the picture, It me and my wife, I choose it because I thought it would help people get to know a little more about myself. (It also makes me look younger...hehe...though it does look like I might have gained some weight because of the silver vest).

-----------
I rate your Avatar a 9.0 out of ten.
I like the glossiness, and the symbol in the middle of it, though I have no clue what it may mean.

That picture is a great one, must of had an amazing photographer. Sorry for not following the thread rules.

~Coldfirezz
Happy Holidays!

xPlozion

Reaction score
not bad, but i stated in your op about your avatar, that it looks like you took the example image and pasted the sod logo over top of it :p. i don't remember what your old avatar looked like, but it's not bad.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
A laptop....I put labtop..I know. I get those mixed up, when I write something, since people say, I say laptop differently.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
X10... Very original and self explanatory. Interesting use of colour and the bent reflection.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Now, my wife says your avatar looks like a ****

I like the originality though, and that it contains your forum name down the side of it.

tittat

Reaction score
It looks cool.... i guess its you and your wife in the pic.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
hmm.. ima guess thats not you in the avi titat =P

well nice, and the fade away ladies in the back

GTKILLA

Reaction score
yours is a 10/10 if thats your brain in tha avi

:)

if you made it yourself thats good work

GTKILLA

Reaction score
omg really? ive been trying to do that for a long time... wth =P

you could make your avatar in 0.000 seconds if you used gimp 9.0 which is available at google.com :nuts:

you used gimp for yours rite? it looks cool

Last edited:

Repneiras

Reaction score
11/10 GT. Nice originality. I use GIMP instead of PSCS3 or PSP11 (or whatever the newest versions are).

-Repneiras ;)

Last edited: