not having a good weekend

warlordste

Reaction score
i don't know why just fed up and need to moan about it so i thought i would do it on x10 i having a rubbish weekend i lost my phone on the bus and all them memorys i have like messages and pictures are gone i didn't get much sleep last night had to work over time today found out my wage has going down in febuary i blew up some ram didn't mean to but stuff happens =/ i got shouted at off a girl for no reason and i think my girlfriends going to go mad at me some point tonight i think its time i grab a beer relax and watch tv cuddled up to my girlfriend thats if i have not done somthing wroung any ways wonderd has any one else having a bad day????

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a bad day.

It's a great day here on my end! I hit the 1 month old mark for my site tomorrow, and I 'm averaging 10 unique visitors aday. Not bad?

But I hope your day improves. It's not nice to have a bad day... lol

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the bad weekend. Hope things cheer up for you soon! :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i don't know why just fed up and need to moan about it so i thought i would do it on x10 i having a rubbish weekend i lost my phone on the bus and all them memorys i have like messages and pictures are gone i didn't get much sleep last night had to work over time today found out my wage has going down in febuary i blew up some ram didn't mean to but stuff happens =/ i got shouted at off a girl for no reason and i think my girlfriends going to go mad at me some point tonight i think its time i grab a beer relax and watch tv cuddled up to my girlfriend thats if i have not done somthing wroung any ways wonderd has any one else having a bad day????

Sorry to hear about your bad weekend...when I say the rest on this post...it is meant to help you....(toke psychology class in HS..don't remember ANYTHING but....)

Okay, you lost something, that was dear to you......well why was it (the phone ) dear......memories....you have your whole life ahead of you..forget the phone, and think of what you can do now, no one calling on it....no one to say where are you whatcha up to....that is GREAT...why?

Well, live life...go to the mall, and just start chatting it up with anyone at random, you'll like the outcome...your mood will change.....not sure if anything is going on with your relationship but....like I said..the mall always cheers people up, once they are doing something productive...(not sure on your age)...work on your skills, as a pickup artist...get yourself some new pictures on your new phone, get yourself some new numbers and it'll be good.

don't think of ...OMG my Phone, my life is gone!...it's not, you're still here...and yea you can just get yourself some new pictures and such spending bout 1 hour at the mall with your girlfriend or other friend, or with anyone at random.

----
my day bad?.....yea it was, I stayed home...snowing in the morning went to ShopRite (grocery store) almost got hit by the guy behind me..for some reason my car just stopped out of no where...in the middle of an intersection...well...yea not sure if this is worse then your day but....you try starting your dumb durango in the middle of an intersection...(once again ...transportation is a must where I live).

goldblue

Reaction score
I had a bad weekend too.

Had a cold war with my wife starting sat morning.

Still going on.

warlordste

Reaction score
ooh drainer and thanks for the advice i gave you some rep for it :p and its monday morning am just starting the week fresh with all the stress of the weekend behind me :)

zen-r

Reaction score

Gee, it did sound a bit rough on you. But to look on the bright side, things are only likely to get better now.

With luck, even if you don't find your phone, you may at least find your lost punctuation marks. New sentences are a great thing, all it takes are a few "."s and capital letters. ;)

warlordste

Reaction score
Gee, it did sound a bit rough on you. But to look on the bright side, things are only likely to get better now.

With luck, even if you don't find your phone, you may at least find your lost punctuation marks. New sentences are a great thing, all it takes are a few "."s and capital letters. ;)

Hmmm I will make sure I use proper English next time. :p