Earn $$$ with new per-file-download program

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
Earn money by uploading files which people downloads!

Its new and its good too!

Here's a money making program that I guess many of you will like! ;)

Why this program is so good?

There are no capped download
It is not banned on any forum!
It allows download from all country (not like uploading.com, easy-share, which are getting banned on forums every single day)
Max file hosted 400mb and still you will get money for people download it
Pays via Paypal (min 15$)
Remote upload facility (you can take file by pasting links from rapidshare)

Here's what the site tells:
Affiliate
Earn money while uploading and sharing your files with your friends. Our affiliate program is open for every registered member in our site. We have flexible tariff for every file of yours:
Filesize Earnings
5-50Mb $5 for every 1000 downloads
50-100Mb $7 for every 1000 downloads
100-400Mb $10 for every 1000 downloads
Rules & Conditions
1. Downloads are counted only if done from the following countries: United States, Canada, Norway, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Latvia, Estonia, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Australia, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Liechtenstein.
2. We pay you 20% from the money earned from affiliates who you referred to the HotFile.com
3. File copies and different download links are supported (After you upload a file you will be able to create copies of it on our site),.
4. We count every successfully completed download, but if a premium user downloads a file more than once, that will be counted as a single download. This doesnt apply for free users downloads - their downloads are counted without limitations (multiple downloads for a file from same IP are counted).
5. FTP upload, Remote Upload
6. Auto backup for all uploads so file won't be lost
7. 128kb for free users download speed and unlimited download speed for premium users
8. User friendly interface - no popups, no adverts, no tricks
9. Weekly payments (every Monday) through Epassporte, Paypal, Webmoney
10. Detailed statistics of downloads and revenues
11. No restriction for any country - free downloads for everyone are guaranteed

Great referral program too!
you will earn 20% of whatever your referrals earn if they are registered using your referral link!

ITS FREE! So give it a try put your files download links in your forums and websites
you will not regreat it be first and get your own referals now!

If you like this post and are interested please sign up using my referral link. :)

Non-referral link here.

Thanks! :cool:

Last edited:

gateway

Reaction score
I thnk thats good. But its not as easy as it seems. To get 1000 unique visitors to download a file of 100-400mb is not easy and for me it does not worth the effort

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
I thnk thats good. But its not as easy as it seems. To get 1000 unique visitors to download a file of 100-400mb is not easy and for me it does not worth the effort

Nowhere its written that you need unique ip-addresses who are downloading your files, read the point 4
We count every successfully completed download, but if a premium user downloads a file more than once, that will be counted as a single download. This doesnt apply for free users downloads - their downloads are counted without limitations (multiple downloads for a file from same IP are counted).

This program is flexible too and you can earn more. Suppose, if you have 10 files more then 100MB and all of them downloaded 100 times each, you will earn $10!!

Here are some images that may provide more information, these images are from a member from another forum, from whom I got the info and joined the program:
vgXBWZDpAw.jpg

pfIV32cNGe.jpg

This may change your mind. ;)

headsay

Reaction score
Sounds OK. Especially if they become as big as Rapid ... but to reach $10 worth of downloads means a lot of effort in advertising your links. I think you would do better with some affoliate programs ... :cool: