New Site Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioMaster

Reaction score
Maybe you should make a plan called something like "Beginner" where instead of taking them straight to cPanel, it just gives them SiteReptile. This would help people who want a service like Webs.

seabreeze

Reaction score
I have tried to upgrade PHP but all that comes up is:
"This feature is not currently activated on your account. All accounts are set to x10Hosting's PHP v2. If you are not sure what that means, don't worry about it. "

I log into site builder with my subdomain and then it ask for ftp usename and password and I put mine in and it says username or password incorrect. I also get a set of warnings on this page.

I also clicked on continue as guest(many warnings on this page also) and picked a template and installed the site builder which took me to a page with 2 links and at bottom said it was only a demo version to buy an account.

Anyway I am at a loss here. I feel help is on the way. Thank you.

tom624

Reaction score
When I click on the SiteReptile Builder I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function efine() in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1242218593.5269N1k116pxLf on line 3

Is there something I need to do on my end or is this a temporary problem in the builder side?

Thanks!

Tom

robert200

Reaction score
hi,

is there a prooblem at the moement with the site builder website??, ive tried a number of times to go through the build site process, seem to be hitting errors all the time,

after choosing the template, i see the links to view site/ edit site page , once i click them, a page appears displaying ..it`s got me baffled !!!

Zend� 2003120702�1�52218�219996�xù Ÿ2 ܽMˆ$G–.ê￾•C×ψ‚^ Ì…PJ¥ªšî¬r7sws¯RUO¶*»U£úëÊÔH#õ(ˆÌðÌ )2#oDdýHU jxƒàÂÀk†‹ ͘Uo´é–†{áÁð ￾yhta@ Å]Ìæí.Úˆz瘻›ûq¯¾³x<Í´Tö¹Ù±cç;vÌìz¤Ðþè-%Þ%ädÄYÄ¢H€ƒ￾3ÿ_Ÿ½röâ3Ù_ýøÏ￾åLNɇÓb·?-ǃíâÔjœFyš%Œái6ŸŽà§V#%Œ'h•DPÜ?Ã\v2I“HdBÓ`v´…È(Ë™HDÇèómOfóÁÁ~Ž¢(￾YÈ¥(îŒÆE¿¸uÏNEygq’502;“ÃâàTM<Ù~ ￾Y$$)òb§˜ìœŒD

much appreciated for any help , Thanks in advance !!
Edit:
hi,

is there a prooblem at the moement with the site builder website??, ive tried a number of times to go through the build site process, seem to be hitting errors all the time,

after choosing the template, i see the links to view site/ edit site page , once i click them, a page appears displaying ..it`s got me baffled !!!

Zend� 2003120702�1�52218�219996�xù Ÿ2 ܽMˆ$G–.ê￾•C×ψ‚^ Ì…PJ¥ªšî¬r7sws¯RUO¶*»U£úëÊÔH#õ(ˆÌðÌ )2#oDdýHU jxƒàÂÀk†‹ ͘Uo´é–†{áÁð ￾yhta@ Å]Ìæí.Úˆz瘻›ûq¯¾³x<Í´Tö¹Ù±cç;vÌìz¤Ðþè-%Þ%ädÄYÄ¢H€ƒ￾3ÿ_Ÿ½röâ3Ù_ýøÏ￾åLNɇÓb·?-ǃíâÔjœFyš%Œái6ŸŽà§V#%Œ'h•DPÜ?Ã\v2I“HdBÓ`v´…È(Ë™HDÇèómOfóÁÁ~Ž¢(￾YÈ¥(îŒÆE¿¸uÏNEygq’502;“ÃâàTM<Ù~ ￾Y$$)òb§˜ìœŒD

much appreciated for any help , Thanks in advance !!

Thanks for the ticket reply regarding the problem im having, unfortunatly the upgrade option did work !!grrr....looking forward to getting this problem solved as what the site appears to offer looks great

Thanks

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
This makes me think that a bunch of unoriginal sites will be made. Although there are people that do not know how to program and make their own, custom themes and websites, they should still put at least a little effort into customizing their website to fit them personally.

My worst nightmare ever since I started having a website is that someone else will have a website that will look exactly the same as mine, and I would be looked down upon because it seemed like I copied someone else's work.

plato09

Reaction score
I used this to create my site (and it's great) however the link in my favorites to the control panel no longer works and I can't find another route.

(It's been maybe two months since I updated the site), can you give me a link to the control panel please?

Cheers

ddarndt1

Reaction score
I used this to create my site (and it's great) however the link in my favorites to the control panel no longer works and I can't find another route.

(It's been maybe two months since I updated the site), can you give me a link to the control panel please?

Cheers

Type in the url to your web page followed by "/admin.php". That should take you to the login for your page.

whizynix02

Reaction score
wow... this is great... it makes some to easily build their own site like me. :lockd:

whizynix02

Reaction score
hmm how long that this site builder would be on x10... is it on the test status?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's been on x10 for quite some time now, it's past testing, there still may be some bugs that need fixing, if you find any let us know, other than that it's working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.