Best Bux Site: Bux.to

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
top.png

(
Proof_of_Payments)

At Bux.to, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay or YourBuxCard.

Earnings Example
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00
The above example is based only on 20 referrals and 10 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less. What if you had more referrals? What if there were more ads available?
I have visited many bux site (I was referred by vigge_sWe), but this is the best I have found. Bux.to has many new ads daily (10 new adds today) and users get 100% of what thier referrals make! It gets even better once you earn premium membership.

Cons: Honestly, I have found the site to be 100% legitimate. The only con is that I have found on review sites that payments do not always come instantly. Because of this, payment amounts must be larger ($50 at least) at a time.

Pros: Most other sites offer a little (max of 5) new ads a day and a percentage of what your referrers make. With 87246 ads served so far, about 10 new daily, that massive profit!

I personally get 100% of what you make, but so can you with your referrals =)

Referral Link (please use this link :))

Non-Referral Link

Zangetsu

Reaction score
soo true and im still awaiting my payment

and i wish people would STOP posting this site

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, I was honestly convinced :(

I abandoned the site after I realized how long $50 dollars in ad clicks takes.

omoney

Reaction score
I have a 100 dollars waiting to be paid. I don't think I'm ever going to get it.

bkb2112

Reaction score
site isn't scam but site is long time for pay money :biggrin::biggrin:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I got paid $10 but had to wait a year from that payment request to get it. Definitely not worth it.

rensisdik

Reaction score
Better go to Neobux ;)
They already paid $20 mil to there members. Just click at the banner and I will se you there!

asnawist

Reaction score
I withdraw my commission ($627) since april 2009 but until now still not get paid (not receive payment). I'm still wait that my commissions.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
bux.to is a scam. I can't see why or if I suggested it to someone, but I guess the site was new back then...

I would suggest Neobux instead.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I personally have had bux.to scam me before. Got more than $10, requested payout and never got it.
don't waste your time with them.

walidno1

Reaction score
I dunno why these ppl goes like: "this is a legitimate site and it paid me" and then when ppl say "No, I already tried, but I didn't get anything" they say: "Oh, and I was so sure they were legitimate".............LISTEN, THERE IS NOTHING CALLED FREE MONEY IN THIS WORLD.......IF U WANT IT, U GOTTA EARN IT!!!!!!!