recieving email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azteroth

Reaction score
I was just starting to set up an email account for my site when I get this error in the sending email account... I used Gmail to test and the email and autoresponder and I can not recieve any mail.

The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 User unknown: azteroth @ dempro.co.cc (state 14).

Best,
Chris

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a known bug that popped up recently, and I'm assuming that Corey is working on it right now.

azteroth

Reaction score
thanks for the information wasn't that big at the moment really still finishing my site right now just wanted to make sure that it worked and I wasn't just tripping

Best,
Chris

pythondev

Reaction score
This is a known bug that popped up recently, and I'm assuming that Corey is working on it right now.
Everything Corey works on seems to stop working, not become working...

free host with 53.17% uptime....

Tupac

Reaction score
I have this same problem. It was working a week ago. Im glad I know why now. Hope it gets fix soon! :biggrin:

Everything is free, so im not complaining. Im glad there hasnt been much downtime with lotus lately.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The problem isn't with X10's hardware or staff, it's the software that manages the free accounts, which is developed by another company. The software isn't designed to support nearly as many accounts as there are on X10, so Corey and the staff had to find a better solution. Currently, they are implementing the solution on all the free servers, but it is taking some time. X10 should be back and better than ever soon :)

george123

Reaction score
i doubt if this problem is fixed even after 1year or so...even i was trying to setup my mails, but unfortunately, its returing back with a Failure delivery...hope you guys can fix it soon..and btw, thanks for the great service that you are providing..:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.