Making money for every visitor?

the_site

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there is a way making money for every visitor or traffic you have coming to your website ?

nirajkum

Reaction score
there is the technique in which you get paid for page impression but the money which you will get will be very low ...
normally its on the unique Ip address

sivraj

Reaction score
payperpopup is one of the advertise company its paying every unique visit

nirajkum

Reaction score
popup fetches lots of money but it distract the visitor from your site . There may be chance that that user will not visit your site again

enabled

Reaction score
possible.. :D

all you need is a good proggy..
a very nice router..
a very fast internet connection..
and a computer..

i gained 20k visitors for 24hrs..
in one week i earn $10 at adsense,
while $25+ at adbrite..

have you heard about the fast flux?
the changing of IP every 2-3 seconds? :biggrin:

zen-r

Reaction score

a very nice router..
and a computer..

while $25+ at adbrite..

Discussion of fraudulent money-making techniques isn't allowed in these forums.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

a very nice router..
and a computer..

while $25+ at adbrite..

Not only did zen-r point out that it's not allowed here. But it won't pay in the long run.

hiointernat

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there is a way making money for every visitor or traffic you have coming to your website ?

That sounds highly unlikely to me. It's just too difficult. Making a sale requires many ingredients to be successful, and even if you have everything right, there will always be people who just aren't interested in what you have to offer, or aren't interested in buying at all.

mjserv

Reaction score
Forget those phony claims out here from companies promising millions overnight. They're lying to you. No one ever makes money fast online and none of the get rich quick schemes work.

if people really want to try. I think “interview other people and sell the interviews” will work the best. Or just build a website and post those interviews.
or anyone out there willing to interview people I would recommend it, it will make you money.

Last edited:

bennelsey

Reaction score
I think he just meant page impression ads, it's only good if you're site gets alot of visitors every day

vmrcks84

Reaction score
I don't think this is a realistic goal either, so I don't try to work on this.

Instead, I focus on a small group of visitors who would be interested in my serious products, as well as my new products. You need a loyal customer base.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

I don't think that's possible. I mean look at it from the other side. Imagine how much would somebody have to pay for an ad like that.

Instead I think that the best way of making money form ads is to place "Your ad here" and sell the space to anybody interested. Of course, you'll need a lot of visitors to actually get somebody to pay it but if you're serious about it this is the best way.

hme2779

Reaction score
Instead, I focus on a small group of visitors who would be interested in my serious products, as well as my new products. You need a loyal customer base.

That's the way I look at it. You don't need 100% of your market to do well. You only need 1-5% so why bother trying to get every visitor to buy?