Twitters automated followers & automated cash

uchmony

Reaction score
I was checking my mail when I received this mail from twitter, I was now referred to this to link concerning automated cash on twitter, i decided to share this new goldmine with the members of this blog. They pay every Friday through paypal and just by referring people you get paid 5$ for each person you referred every month.

You need to have a twitter account and a paypal to get your money, if you do not have a Paypal account and you got paid, paypal will send you a request telling you to open an account.

To cut this short...visit the site your self.

you know how to thank me if you decide to register....you can follow me.

http://followe.rs/3uG

its worth a try.

uchmony

Reaction score
Thank you for the correction, I sincerely do not know that you post your referral link with the original link. I apologize to everybody and also hope to build up my self in this forum

booksgo

Reaction score
please guys ,how does it works?is it trustable?does it pay?

It works by you paying them money to begin with, :lol:, and I expect that like most pyramid schemes it works for those that start it... :naughty:

uchmony

Reaction score
It works by you paying them money to begin with, :lol:, and I expect that like most pyramid schemes it works for those that start it... :naughty:

why not try registering as a free member first then see if they will pay, i think there is a section for free members...I hope this helps..

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thank you for the correction, I sincerely do not know that you post your referral link with the original link. I apologize to everybody and also hope to build up my self in this forum

That's fine, the community is here to help people out. As long as you know now, it's all good. :)

sathanna

Prime Account
Reaction score
I don't get it, where does the money come from? You pay 1$, and for everyone you get to join in, you get 10$ (the website said 10$ anyway) a month? If everyone is following everyone else, where the heck does the extra 9$ come from?

Is the 1$ monthly? Does the price rise a lot after? You say there is a free member option, why do they not advertise this?

And if it's only a new person that joins in the program you get the money for, why do you need to follow everyone else in the first place?

If you got 10$ for everyone that follows you on twitter that was also joined on to this program, whether they had joined previously or not... that makes even LESS sense to me.

Or do I have it wrong?

They don't explain how it works very well. Not at all.

I also don't like the idea of giving them my twitter log-in details. What is this? A scam to steal everyone's twitter account?
I don't actually have a twitter account, so maybe I'm missing something here, but I've never thought it a good idea to give some random website my log-in details to ANYTHING.

I just wish they would say everything BEFORE I had to trust and give log-in details.

Sorry for my ramblings, but I'd just like to understand how such things work, (if at all).

Last edited: