suspended but not suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Click view suspension history, and see what comes up.

vinkin

Reaction score
Once goto suspension report and check if there is anything !!

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
On your site, there should be a link to automatic unsuspension, or to view the suspension reason. Follow it. If there isn't you'll have to wait for the attention of staff :)

dhruv227

Reaction score
i have my website on chopin and when i go to my website : www.delon.in, it says that i am suspended.
but when i logged into the account panel at x10hosting.com, it states that my account is in a good standing.

what should i do now ?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
There was someone earlier with this same problem.

Follow the link on your suspended page (website) to the thing where it says the reason you're suspended, or check the suspension report in the account panel.

dhruv227

Reaction score
Click view suspension history, and see what comes up.

Once goto suspension report and check if there is anything !!

On your site, there should be a link to automatic unsuspension, or to view the suspension reason. Follow it. If there isn't you'll have to wait for the attention of staff :)

this is what i got when i went to the suspension report area

A history of all account suspensions will be listed below. If you find incorrect information here please open a support ticket so we can correct it.

type date reason for action
bullet_red.png
suspension Jul 17 24 hour suspension from corey
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Jul 18 not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension Aug 27 You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Aug 27 not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension Sep 19 You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Sep 19 not applicable

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks like you have a script that is consuming a lot of resources.

You need to track it down, as it looks like Corey issued you with a personal suspension (not such a good thing). If you don't find the script, the chances are your account will continue to be suspended, and eventually banned.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Same link as I was describing earlier. :)

dhruv227

Reaction score
Looks like you have a script that is consuming a lot of resources.

You need to track it down, as it looks like Corey issued you with a personal suspension (not such a good thing). If you don't find the script, the chances are your account will continue to be suspended, and eventually banned.

my website is a simple joomla website with these components :
kunena
jomcomments
alpha registration
ganalytics [ but not configured, so not working ]
joomla content editor
joomla explorer
myblog

i don't think these components should make a big difference, and my website is a small website, not much users come.
does javascript, mootools increase the resource usage ?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I think you should try and contact an admin to get this sorted. If any staff view this, I'd suggest escilating it to a support ticket :)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Really, every script you run other than html or php would increase server load, so yes, javascript could make a difference. But, like you say, its quite a lightweight site. You could try disabling some Joomla components and see what happens when nobody can use them. I have a site that looks like this, and is somewhat more heavy on the server (in theory):

Joomla
phpBB3 and Bridge
Coppermine and Bridge
MediaWiki
jDownloads
Calendar
osticket support suite
Community Builder
UddeIM

Confusing? I'd contact an admin about it if I were you, and also check the error logs in cpanel.

Hope this helps :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I got good and bad news.

Your site no longer shows the suspended message, however there's an error saying it could not connect to database. Please check that the script uses localhost as host address for mysql server.

Could also be that the link to database take a little longer to reestablish after a forced unlock of the account.

The thread might seem a bit confusing, but that only would be because I merged the two threads you had with the exact same issue. Please refrain from opening more then one thread about the same problem.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
LadyAnna-there is an issue at the moment with chopin-a lot of users are reporting these mysql issues. You may want to report it to admin :) It happened on lotus the other day.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
when i try to view my website : www.delon.in, it says that i am suspended
but when i login into account panel throug www.x10hosting.com, it says my account is in a good stand.
what should i do

If you are still receiving the suspended account page when visiting your domain, try clearing your browser's cache first. Your account is not suspended.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The fact it showed as suspended without being suspended I have no definite answer to, but most commonly it is caused by the unsuspension script failing to complete and leaving the redirect command behind, but since your last suspension was in September (according to suspension report) I'm not entirely sure why it came up now.

The database problem was caused by the link to the remote mysql failing, it was server wide on your server. That link is the one that allows for having localhost in the scripts despite mysql server being remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.