My account suspended help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

doing007

Reaction score
Hi i am not able to login to my Cpanel and it says account suspended due to upload of nulled scripts. But i did't t know that is nulled one. please delete the nulled stuff from my account if is there any nulled stuff and Active my account My user name is doing007. Here is my suspension reason code is D89F3C145B91
thanks,
MO

Last edited:

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
x10Hosting has a zero tolerance policy.
Your account cannot be un-suspended and files are un-retrievable.

Last edited:

unknwon5

Reaction score
What I think he is trying to say mate if you don't understand. Sense you hosted nulled scripts your account will never be unsuspended, but a staff member might come along soon and help you out and might fix the problem. But x10hosting takes it seriously about nulled scripts, because alot of people been trying to host them on x10hosting.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is correct, your account is permanently suspended, alternatively if you are 100% sure you have no nulled software on your account, you can protest the suspension. In which a staff member will look at the files on your account, if any illegal content/nulled scripts are found you will not be un-suspended.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi i am not able to login to my Cpanel and it says account suspended due to upload of nulled scripts. But i did't t know that is nulled one. please delete the nulled stuff from my account if is there any nulled stuff and Active my account My user name is doing007. Here is my suspension reason code is D89F3C145B91
thanks,
MO

Hi doing007,

Because you have been given an opportunity to appeal your suspension and you have not taken the offer or posted a response back in over 48 hours, I am going to conclude that you are not giong to take the chance. I am now going to close this thread to mark it as resolved.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.