Sophmore Now, What Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyaa161

Reaction score
I'm now x10 Sophmore. The link given by gsonline seems to be old because their the first rank was Forum Addict. So What I'll become after Sophmore and how many posts and Reputation do I need.

I also want to let members know about me because I'm now Sophmore but very few members (Zubair, gsonline and Livewire) Knew me. I want to say "Hi" as nobody has looked at my introduction in Introduction Forum.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm now x10 Sophmore. The link given by gsonline seems to be old because their the first rank was Forum Addict. So What I'll become after Sophmore and how many posts and Reputation do I need.

I also want to let members know about me because I'm now Sophmore but very few members (Zubair, gsonline and Livewire) Knew me. I want to say "Hi" as nobody has looked at my introduction in Introduction Forum.

x10 Sophmore, x10 lieutenant, x10 Elder and x10spammer etc are just user titles not forums groups. There requirements are 100, 250, 500, 1000 respectively.

The Link gsonline gave you is correct. Forums groups are requirements are written there.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I really like the title "X10spammer". Does this mean that Zubair is a SUPER Spammer ? <G>

sort of :p

Just kidding, He is a moderator, the support staff

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I really like the title "X10spammer". Does this mean that Zubair is a SUPER Spammer ? <G>

well x10spammer is the last user title. My default user title is x10spammer but I can use custom title.

Danielx386

Reaction score
x10 Sophmore, x10 lieutenant, x10 Elder and x10spammer etc are just user titles not forums groups. There requirements are 100, 250, 500, 1000 respectively.

The Link gsonline gave you is correct. Forums groups are requirements are written there.

wasn't there a user group for 750 posts?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I donno. Does 3200 posts in 2 months qualify?

Looks like you are just an ordinary spammer. You will have to try much harder to become Super Spammer. But Zubiar absolutely deserves title of Super Spammer and I think he should immediately change his title to reflect that honor. I would LIKE to be a Super Spammer some day, but I very rarely have complaints about X10. I wonder how many times I can use the words "spam" and "spammer" in the same post before Corey comes along to see what the heck we are talking about................

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
BewareSpam.gif

I am actually trying to keep my post count down. Maybe they can erase some of my old posts. Or count my future posts as 0.1 of a post.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
BewareSpam.gif

I am actually trying to keep my post count down. Maybe they can erase some of my old posts. Or count my future posts as 0.1 of a post.

You will never make Super Spammer with that attitude............ <G>.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
"Lords of the Keys" I think.

Thanks for reminding

"Lord Of The Keys"?
"X10spammer"?
Nobody can accuse Corey of having no sense of humor....
I would imagine a sense of humor is mandatory in this business.

Danielx386

Reaction score
You are correct, humor is needed in this business

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
I would LIKE to be a Super Spammer some day,

But the rate at which you are posting (100 posts/year) will take you about 25 to 30 years to achieve.

x10Spammer is a very nice title. Really only a spammer can achieve that title. But that spammer must have some sense of humor otherwise you will find some post with content "dddddd".

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
But that spammer must have some sense of humor otherwise you will find some post with content "dddddd".

Lately there have been a lot of "dddddd" posts, mainly in Free Hosting. Folks think they must post every 30 days, (not just sign in to forums for 10 minutes or so), and they cannot think of anything to say so they post gibberish.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Lately there have been a lot of "dddddd" posts, mainly in Free Hosting. Folks think they must post every 30 days, (not just sign in to forums for 10 minutes or so), and they cannot think of anything to say so they post gibberish.

I think those posts are actually somehow related to failed signups... not entirely sure though, in any case they should be reported/deleted.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
The thing is that you have two separate systems. The user rank, based solely on post count, and the user groups, based on post counts, reputation and acceptance by current member/staff. All community helpers have reached at least the community advocate level in the list you were given, and have tools to give better support to other free hosting members. Some of us are however drafted into staff, becoming mods, like Zubair.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I think those posts are actually somehow related to failed signups... not entirely sure though, in any case they should be reported/deleted.

Some of these posts are posted by spambot.

Any member see posts like that feel free to report it.

Acceptance by current member/staff, How?

You don`t need to learn these things right now. Everything will become clear to you when you will become a Community Advocate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.