X10hosting is the best free hosting!!!

jonmlas

Reaction score
All I can say is that i am currently satisfied with the free service x10hosting is providing.

More power to you guys!!!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your positive comments :)

pluthra2

Reaction score
This is an amazing hosting. Ad free, no setup time.. the best free hosting I hv ever seen.. x10 guys u rock..

loveko

Reaction score
I agree, this is the best free hosting...EVER. :cool:

I don't have any complaint, it's easy to use and what's best is the adFree! :redface:

x10hosting, MORE POWER TO YOU AND LOVE YOUR SERVICE!

gebrelle

Reaction score
X10hosting = best free hosting EVER!!!

Two thumbs up! I'd give you more... but I only have two hands :):cool:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for appreciation for the hard work staff put in.

We are glad that you like. :)

jordanc

Reaction score
Yep, i like x10hosting and once i got suspended for nulled scripts but i learnt and now i dontuse nulled scripts and i just use personal site as a normal site now :D

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Yep, i like x10hosting and once i got suspended for nulled scripts but i learnt and now i dontuse nulled scripts and i just use personal site as a normal site now :D

Thanks for appreciating X10.Also good to hear you dont use nulled scripts.These Nulled Scripts are WELCOME sign for hackers.Someone can easily hack or misuse your site

danprobo

Reaction score
Yes x10Hosting is the best, no doubt about that and I hope you are loyal to x10hosting :)

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: T e r r i b a d!

in case no one noticed the "free service" was offline again.. or at least the database portion was.

the service here is horrible.. every week it's something else.

I've been with X10 for months now and they have had weeks and weeks worth of down time.

It's offline for updates, offline for attempted upgrades, offline cause upgrades went wrong, offline for transfers, offline for move to new site, offline cause the transfer process is tediously slow, offline to do more updates.. oh and my fave.. during the move things changed and PS>. here's a fix for it.. good luck doing it yourself.. cause were not going to fix the thing that we broke on you in the first place..

i said it else where in a ticket and i'll say it again

service is terribad.. absolutely the most unstable free service i have ever had the displeasure of using and not one single "we're sorry." Matter of fact.. they tend to just ignore tickets for days and days on end..

T E R R I B A D!

We don't ignore tickets :(

~Callum