Website down since move

Status
Not open for further replies.

smmalis37

Reaction score
My website has been down since the move to the new servers. I've filed two support requests about this, one was closed when all support tickets were closed, the other one is open on low priority. However, I have not received any news on my account on either support ticket. I would like to hear from someone who handles this type of problem so I can at least get an ETA. Thanks.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
What is your cPanel username?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account did not make the move from the old data center to the new due to a software malfunction.

vesiva

Reaction score
My site isn't workig too. I can work as administrator, but the message for the site is "Error 404".What is the problem?

Last edited:

smartflight

Reaction score
So, what you, descalzo, want to say is that if there's a software malfunction, you won't bother restoring the account?
It's a vague post..is the data safe? Can he have it back? Should he make a new account?

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
My site isn't workig too. I can work as administrator, but the message for the site is "Error 404".What is the problem?

1. It is better if you start your own thread.
2. Your problem is very different.
3. What I see is an custom 404 notice from something like WordPress. The software is saying it cannot find the page you want. I do not know what the problem is.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
So, what you, descalzo, want to say is that if there's a software malfunction, you won't bother restoring the account?
It's a vague post..is the data safe? Can he have it back? Should he make a new account?

From what I can see you were one of the "lotusold" accounts. There was a software problem and your site was not transferred.
There might or might not be backups of your files and any databases, but apparently it is quite hard to find anything in the backups and the staff are still busy with finishing up with all the other changes.
I would proceed on the presumption that nothing is recoverable.

My suggestion would be to sign up for another hosting account.
If you want the same domain name and the signup process gives you an error, please start a new thread with "lotusold account" in the title so the people handling the ticket know what category you are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.