PLEASE HELP!! Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration?????!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

remnightfall

Reaction score
WHEN EVER I TRY TO VISIT MY SITE IT SAYS

Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management on x10Hosting.com. PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: PLEASE HELP!! Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration?????

WHEN EVER I TRY TO VISIT MY SITE IT SAYS

Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management on x10Hosting.com. PLEASE HELP

please post your website URL and cPanel username.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: PLEASE HELP!! Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration?????

login to account panel http://x10hosting.com/control .there you can view your suspension reason

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score

1. The system does not show a hosting account linked to this forum username
2..You can login to the Account Panel
https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php
using you Forum username/password and check the detail of any suspension
3. What is the url of your domain?
4. cPanel username?
5. On which server?

remnightfall

Reaction score
username patratda

URL
http://bluehedgehog.pcriot.com/version/2/

Edit:

Im getting this message?

2 Violation of x10hosting's terms of service - illegal content detected on hosting account. Details: nulled scripts are prohibited on x10hosting's servers.

WHATS NULLED?????

Last edited by a moderator:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score

Nulled Script falls under Zero Tolerance Policy.So your account remains suspended

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score

A nulled script is a hacked version of a script that requires a payment to run (often vBulletin).
If you got it from a 'friend' or at a great discount from 'a great website', it could be nulled.
It is your responsibility to make sure everything you upload, whether it is running on your site or not, has the proper licenses.

Are you saying that you have nothing like that on your site?

remnightfal

Reaction score
What????? I didnt even do anything? I was just following a youtube video?!!!! How do i delete the null script

Edit:

Please Unsuspecnd my account!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

What????? I didnt even do anything? I was just following a youtube video?!!!! How do i delete the null script

You can`t, You violate x10 Law and now you are permanently suspended, There is no way to get your account back

remnightfal

Reaction score

WHAT.......! i didnt even know! im sorry i will do anything to get my account back!

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

WHAT.......! i didnt even know! im sorry i will do anything to get my account back!

There is no way to recover the account once you have violated x10TOS - in this case it also violates US copyright law.

The best advice I can give is next time, do your research on what you're about to upload - if it came from rapidshare or it looks really really fancy, make darn sure you find the real homepage and make sure it's legit before you upload it.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

You account is suspended and will be terminated after 10 days. There is no way to get this account back however you can register a new hosting account after termination of this account.

remnightfal

Reaction score

Terminated?! seriosly? why?!!!!!!!!!! I didnt even do anything :(
Can i at least get my stuff back :(

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

Terminated?! seriosly? why?!!!!!!!!!! I didnt even do anything :(
Can i at least get my stuff back :(

No, Never

remnightfal

Reaction score

Well that just *****.........my whole lifes work terminated :(

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score

I didnt even do anything (

Yes you did. You uploaded a script that you did not pay for, which is against x10hosting's TOS.

remnightfall

Reaction score

I didnt pay for it? It didnt even cost money? they have a regular download and a premium download? I got the regular download ahhh jesus christ >_<

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score

What do you mean "regular download"?

What script did you put on your site?

remnightfall

Reaction score

Its an arcade for your website.
*Link Removed*

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

Its an arcade for your website.
CENSORED THE URL, it's warez.

Megaupload? You do realize Megaupload is never an official download location right?

Thats like getting it from Pirate Bay, Rapidshare, Imesh, Kazaa, or Limewire. It's not legit - I have NEVER seen a script distributed on rapidshare or megaupload legitimately.

Edit: For the sake of argument I'll reply back in a few after I do my own mini-re-review of the script in question from that file. Ain't putting it on x10 though - I'm not risking mine to look at it.

Edit 2: When you say Regular and Premium, did you mean the 2 download buttons on Megaupload? One's for paying members of megaupload, the other's for free users like you and me. That is -not- the original distributers "premium/regular"...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.