PLEASE HELP!! Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration?????!!

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by remnightfall, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remnightfall

remnightfall New Member

WHEN EVER I TRY TO VISIT MY SITE IT SAYS

Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management on x10Hosting.com. PLEASE HELP
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  2. Zubair

Zubair Community Leader Community Support

Re: PLEASE HELP!! Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration?????

please post your website URL and cPanel username.
  3. vishal

vishal -::-X10 Guru-::- Community Support

Re: PLEASE HELP!! Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration?????

login to account panel http://x10hosting.com/control .there you can view your suspension reason
  4. descalzo

descalzo Grim Squeaker Community Support

1. The system does not show a hosting account linked to this forum username
    2..You can login to the Account Panel
    https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php
    using you Forum username/password and check the detail of any suspension
    3. What is the url of your domain?
    4. cPanel username?
    5. On which server?
  5. remnightfall

remnightfall New Member

username patratda

URL
    http://bluehedgehog.pcriot.com/version/2/

Edit:

Im getting this message?

2 Violation of x10hosting's terms of service - illegal content detected on hosting account. Details: nulled scripts are prohibited on x10hosting's servers.

WHATS NULLED?????
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
  6. vishal

vishal -::-X10 Guru-::- Community Support

Nulled Script falls under Zero Tolerance Policy.So your account remains suspended
  7. descalzo

A nulled script is a hacked version of a script that requires a payment to run (often vBulletin).
    If you got it from a 'friend' or at a great discount from 'a great website', it could be nulled.
    It is your responsibility to make sure everything you upload, whether it is running on your site or not, has the proper licenses.

Are you saying that you have nothing like that on your site?
  8. remnightfal

remnightfal New Member

What????? I didnt even do anything? I was just following a youtube video?!!!! How do i delete the null script

Edit:

Please Unsuspecnd my account!
  9. Zubair

You can`t, You violate x10 Law and now you are permanently suspended, There is no way to get your account back
  10. remnightfal

remnightfal New Member

WHAT.......! i didnt even know! im sorry i will do anything to get my account back!
  11. Livewire

Livewire Abuse Compliance Officer Staff Member

There is no way to recover the account once you have violated x10TOS - in this case it also violates US copyright law.

The best advice I can give is next time, do your research on what you're about to upload - if it came from rapidshare or it looks really really fancy, make darn sure you find the real homepage and make sure it's legit before you upload it.
  12. Zubair

You account is suspended and will be terminated after 10 days. There is no way to get this account back however you can register a new hosting account after termination of this account.
  13. remnightfal

remnightfal New Member

Terminated?! seriosly? why?!!!!!!!!!! I didnt even do anything :(
    Can i at least get my stuff back :(
  14. Zubair

No, Never
  15. remnightfal

remnightfal New Member

Well that just *****.........my whole lifes work terminated :(
  16. descalzo

Yes you did. You uploaded a script that you did not pay for, which is against x10hosting's TOS.
  17. remnightfall

remnightfall New Member

I didnt pay for it? It didnt even cost money? they have a regular download and a premium download? I got the regular download ahhh jesus christ >_<
  18. descalzo

What do you mean "regular download"?

What script did you put on your site?
  19. remnightfall

remnightfall New Member

Its an arcade for your website.
    *Link Removed*
  20. Livewire

Livewire Abuse Compliance Officer Staff Member

Megaupload? You do realize Megaupload is never an official download location right?

Thats like getting it from Pirate Bay, Rapidshare, Imesh, Kazaa, or Limewire. It's not legit - I have NEVER seen a script distributed on rapidshare or megaupload legitimately.

Edit: For the sake of argument I'll reply back in a few after I do my own mini-re-review of the script in question from that file. Ain't putting it on x10 though - I'm not risking mine to look at it.

Edit 2: When you say Regular and Premium, did you mean the 2 download buttons on Megaupload? One's for paying members of megaupload, the other's for free users like you and me. That is -not- the original distributers "premium/regular"...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.