Please please please change my hosting name

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermitobserver

Reaction score
Sorry for caps lock but this is vital vital vital!!!!!!!! When i created the account, i accidentally used one "n" in my name. My name is gunnar not gunar. Could you please please please change it asap asap asap???? Thanks in advance if you can!!!! :)

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Change of username is not allowed.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The only way to change a hosting name is to terminate the current account and sign up for a new one.

However, when I check your cPanel user name is gunnar

Last edited:

hermitobserver

Reaction score
The only way to change a hosting name is to terminate the current account and sign up for a new one.

However, when I check your cPanel user name is gunnar

Yeah, somehow when I did a forum account swap with a second GMail I was going to replace it with it "synced" the names i guess?? And now the g-mail has the one N and this account has both. I have no clue how!
On another note: I can't change my domain name anymore! I get an error each and every time, The error message is:
Hosting Domain Modification
submitted April 24 at 9:22 am
DBKRVO4IfXXo
action status
Error
information
A change to your hosting account's primary domain.
result
A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: 1E9F63B0

Could you please switch the domain to "hermitobserver.exofire" instead of "gunnar.exofire"? I'm 100% lost right now with the swapping, and linking and errors :(

hermitobserver

Reaction score
Okay!! I freakin' give up. Too many errors. I'm becoming hysterical. Just delete all of my accounts. hermitobserver@aol.com hermitobserver@gmail.com hermitobserver on the forums. and gunnar on the forums. I'm starting from scratch. It's 6AM and I'm about to pass out. Please please just delete it all! I can start over no big deal.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. I'm ready for a fresh start. Everything from the ftp space is on an external hd.

Your Account is terminated. Please wait few minutes before attempting signup again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.