callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I just got Windows 7 to run in Parallels. It's pretty good XD

~Callum

bobbelin

Reaction score
Grabbed it for almost all my PCs, still wanna know what the advantage is of the whole homegroup concept.

africancrafts

Reaction score
I use Win 7 Ulitmate on all our PC's and I think the Homegroup thing is the worst ever but run as a normal network it's cool much better than Vista

mocraminfo

Reaction score
I downloaded Windows 7 from BTJunkie and installed it on my entry level p4 and is running superbly.

Reaction score
Win 7 64 bit here ^^ 32 bit windows XP really got too small for the things I do on my computer and because win 7 was just out I decided to buy it instead of vista.

job999

Reaction score
Hell yeah, 64bit version - best software I ever bought. What Vista should have been :)

priyaa161

Reaction score
I've downloaded windows 7 from Internet (From real source for free) but don't have its activation code. :(

priyaa161

Reaction score
You need to Buy it :p

Yes I know :rolleyes:

But I don't wanna buy it. Some reasons are

1. Either I'm too poor or its too expensive to buy it.
2. I don't wanna buy because I'm already running it on one of my laptop and that's too for free. (pre installed)
3. I have got whenever I want it from school and now probably the same thing will happen in college.
4. I know I will get it when I'll be back in my town and join college, make new friends. You know how and for what cost (don't wanna write it here). :biggrin:

Besides some friends told me that we need to buy a new laptop and pay for all essential software and latest operating system even we have all that in our home, so my money will be wasted if I'll buy it now.

One more reason. I don't have any credit card :frown:

Medora

Reaction score
I'm using the 64-bit of Vista, as that's what came with my new computer. Before then, I was using the 32-bit of XP. I'm interested in using 7, but I'm short on cash right now, and am quite content with what I have, since I don't do much on the computer anyways.