Are you a hard worker and hungry for success?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
hehe...it lets me reply to specific things i want to reply to.

I know you were joking though...

but if you meant it.....I wrote more than everyone combined if anything...or almost...shows how un-lazy I am... :)

Also...if I ever got tired of typing.....I would call myself pathetic, and that I am not.

Just joking... don`t take it serious :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
BTW, John klyne post was systematic and well arranged. Thank you. I like his style. And I'm very sure Zubair was kidding. I know he was kidding, I liked his post, made me laugh.

This message was too short?? Error I received...

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Just joking... don`t take it serious :)

I didn't take it serious, sorry for making you think I did. I laughed from your post...and it is probably true...its easier to just bold what I say hehe.

satish73

Reaction score
I believe internet sucks your precious time....
its fast and easy to succeed in real offline world....

I tried hard( i think) on my website, bunked college lect. and a lot stuff...but still i am standing nowhere...beside my studies are highly effected.

by the way i think my website sucks:D

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yeah, that's what I'm worried for. A student can't work offline as well. (in India). BTW, your website may suck but it's suspended now.

ddcddc

Reaction score
It's not easy trying to make a solo business venture fly by yourself. Especially on the ineternet...it's kinda like trying to adevertise with a little tiny LED in the middle of vegas. And the ones who are already establised and have big bucks, get seen the most. I am actually an obsessivve worker. W hen there is something I want done..I don't stop. With the internet endevour, however, seems I just ran out of steam. I kinda felt like I was trying to setup my computer business right next to IBM or apple. lol. I'm starting to think that maybe the internet is more like a big fancy business card.. maybe that's all us little guys can utilize it for? It's great for local buisiness. It just takes ALOT of time and patience. I still haven't gotten good at submitting to search engines...gotta restudy that aspect again. Try to find tips and tricks.