Great hosting but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

atl200019

Reaction score
Hello all,

First of all, I'd like to thank for the opportunities you offer freely to people to have their website.

But since at least yesterday, after few hours of work on my website, I experience bad response time performance and this morning (GMT-5), I get several time the following error when refreshing web pages:

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
---

My website http://ufclubpv.x10.bz/wp/ is in Wordpress and I don't use anything heavy as far as I know within it.

Can someone look into it or help me to get some answers for I'm new here?

Is this happening often ? Or is this only on weekend time ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,:mad:

Last edited:

moneygazzete63

Reaction score
Same to me somehow.. after installing the WP and some plugins, now with testing sometime getting the same temporarily unavailable message or it's all becoming very slow.. other pages are working ok.. but WP pages (installed in folder) are slow..

atl200019

Reaction score
Thanks for your inputs and feedback

Everything works since few hours like a acharm anew.

Hopefully it lasts!

Best regards and long life to X10!!!

Keep on the good work and free offers.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes.
YOur site works at very high speeds of o.15 KBps.
No problems what so ever.
Nice site by the way.

atl200019

Reaction score
Yes.
YOur site works at very high speeds of o.15 KBps.
No problems what so ever.
Nice site by the way.

How did you measure? I meant with what?

Seems to be solved. I was even suspended temporarily due to so-called "overhead" from my Wordpress Website ;-) I did even try to get cache plugins to improve my WP website.

Thanks for your feedback.

j.jeremiah1518

Reaction score
Yeah was also getting that problem with "temporary....", looks like it is back to normal 8)

Great service you have here!!! Loving it so far!!!!

vekou

Reaction score
It's probably the prime members that consume a lot of resources in the free servers. Upgrade to prime hosting to increase your resources.

cateringsensei78

Reaction score
great hosting but mostly slow,, maybe it should upgrade the speed.. but anyways its my fav free webhosting

vekou

Reaction score
no free webhost is perfect, but x10hosting is bested only by paid hosting. hopefully the performance of websites will improve.

atl200019

Reaction score
although my website is not professional, I need it to be available most of the time for my photos club members so I have to move this elsewhere.

So far so good at the new free web host. Thanks x10Hosting anyway for the efforts of offering your services for free.

fekete

Reaction score
Great hosting for sure! Availability has been great since the disastrous days of the move (outages of a week to 10 days). Slow at times for sure but when its free it is hard to whine.

atl200019

Reaction score
Great hosting for sure! Availability has been great since the disastrous days of the move (outages of a week to 10 days). Slow at times for sure but when its free it is hard to whine.

It's not because it's free that quality could be bad or randomly stable, don't you agree? Anyway I have found my happiness on other places so right now, so far so good with other free hosters ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.