Free Hosting - More Updates Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

culdin85

Reaction score
Since yesterday, my website on Stoli HTTP server is down. The cpanel and ftp works !
What is the problem?

Please inform us of what is happening.

This is what I get when I try to go the home page:
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@crainiac.x10.mx
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

rafael100011

Prime Account
Reaction score
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@xxxxxxxxx
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.
I get the same thing on home page.

Please, help us !

Last edited:

FrozenTime

Reaction score
I think x10 is still in the process of moving servers (or at least for the Boru and Chopin servers. Hopefully, the only reason I'm now getting errors for my site is because they haven't finished migrating MySQL. Can anyone else confirm this?

Here's my site with the new errors btw: http://www.collaborativearts.tk
Though I already changed my main domain since I just bought an actual domain today, so I guess that link will only work till the DNS update.
In that case, then use this one instead: http://www.groupcreations.com

Anyways, I just want to make sure if that is the problem so I don't wait around not attempting to fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.