Best way to earn money - neobux :D

prox12

Reaction score
Another payment made on 20/Jun/2010 (I forgot to post it here):

nbxpo5b.png

myraf

Reaction score
Jobs without investment?
At first i thought i couldn't have gotten a genuine site on net to make money online.
I was just lucky that a penfriend of mine show me a certain website to join.
Now i have forgotten of all the scammers and the little money they scammed me.
They have been paying me in time for about 3 years now.
Oh... thanks to this great site.
Check it at : http://bondali.webs.com

phoenixreviews

Reaction score
I'm quite impressed - you can't earn direct referrals until you've been a member for 30 days, and credited 100 clicks. Obviously not just another rip-off.

Anyone know approximately how many referrals you need to actually generate reasonable earnings?

prox12

Reaction score
Two more payments I forgot to post:

1)
nbxpo6b.png

----------------------------------
2)
nbxpo7b.png

Last edited:

prox12

Reaction score
It's a very good PTC, Register guys (The link is in my signature) :D

More payment proofs will be added soon :)

Thank you ;P

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
NeoBUX is the only honest PTC-site on the web. Try - and you won't regret.

NeoBux says 'Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click."
the "Up to" put in the statement is phishy.
Most clicks did not yield any any money what soever.
Whats the catch?

Regards,
VVBB

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
NeoBux says 'Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click."
the "Up to" put in the statement is phishy.
Most clicks did not yield any any money what soever.
Whats the catch?

Regards,
VVBB

Standard members earn $0.01 per click, golden members earn $0.02 per click. You have to pay to become a golden member (which would probably only be worth it if you got around a fifty or so active direct referrals)

cheezo

Reaction score
.02 cents per click is a waste of time. i prefer concentrating with my contents and adsense.

prox12

Reaction score
debdou, welcome... :)

everyone, just register, and you will see how you will earn money... :)

link is in my signature:

cashinthehand33

Reaction score
Forget NeoBux or any other PTC (Paid-to-Click) site! Why get paid $0.001 to view an ad when you can earn 100 times faster doing things you normally do on the web by using SwagBucks.

To learn more visit http://www.squidoo.com/earn-money-with-swagbucks

NeoBux and the likes advertise "Up to $0.02" per click, but reality of it is that the majority of ads are only $0.001. It totally sucks! You spend half an hour to earn 2 cents to see stupid ads on making money using the same s-l-o-w methods.

In order to make any decent amount you must get referrals, much like this thread. But I would not put my friends through the clicking garbage -- I would question why the heck am I doing it. So now you are begging strangers to join the same crap so you can earn a few cents more. It is CRAZY!

I admit that PTC will earn some pocket change, but SwagBucks will earn that pocket change much faster -- and it is fun!

By clicking my referral link I only stand to make $10 lifetime, at no cost to you, so you are not being swindled.

SwagBucks pays you to Search the web, Watch movie trailers, play games, fill out a daily poll, do surveys and much much more ...

Swagbucks also has special codes for bonus Bucks, Mega Bucks days, and Collector bucks and other regular promotons, it is much more enjoyable than clicking stupid ads that you have no intention on buying and you don't need to find referrals to earn a decent income.

Check Swagbucks out Click Here!

To get the most out of Swagbucks visit my website -- its all FREE.

BTW - My website does not try to sell you anything -- it is for information only

Reaction score
necro topic ftw? or isn't a 3 month old topic considered a necro here?

Anyway, from personal experience I can say that bux sites aren't worth it. In the end you have to keep investing everything you make and you never actually make enough to call it a true profit. Sure it might work if you invest a lot or if you can get a lot of good clicking direct referrals, but I advice you to look at things like adsense or even adfly since those things actually give you 100% profit with every penny you make instead of forcing you to invest it. How much you make from those sites is entirely up to how much time you invest and not how much money you invest.