• Buy iPhone 4S

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Wait for iPhone 5

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

tjrana0

Reaction score
The iPhone 4S.
Well, as you all know, the newest iPhone is now called iPhone 4S.
It takes the same shape as the iPhone 4.
Yes there are some changes, but it is mostly the same.

So what do you think about this?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it's a good little update to the iPhone 4, but it might not appeal to a few current users of the iPhone 4 due to it's lack of major features. Of course the improvements are pretty cool.

tjrana0

Reaction score
I think Apple should have redesigned the iPhone a little more. Maybe a bigger screen, or something like that would be nice.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There's really not much difference that I can tell that would warrant buying a new iphone 4s if you already have an iphone 4 >.>

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it would be a great upgrade for iPhone 3GS users who were waiting to upgrade (perhaps the end of their 2 year contract).

If you own an iPhone 4, there's really no need to get a 4S. The only new features seem to be world phone, faster performance, Siri, and a better camera.

I don't own any iPhone right now, but I would personally wait for iPhone 5.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Apple said:
t_title.png

The IRC chatroom are also acknowledging Stevie Job's death.

Last edited:

wongers

Reaction score
and yet the Galaxy S2 is still inferior to the iPhone 4/S. . . . lol?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Apple started the tablet revolution and created the amazing interface we use on the iPhone. However, lots of competitors have attempted to copy Apple; most of the latest tablets nowadays are very similar to iPad.

Steve Jobs said:
2011- Will this be the year of the copycats?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Haha, yes I hope iPhone 5 has many major improvements that we can all look forward to.
Apple's iOS 5 is soon to be released, which I look forward to for my iPod Touch and iPad.

wongers

Reaction score
I've heard that Steve Jobs (obviously knowing he was going to die) has put 4 years worth of ideas in the Apple Idea Vault.

I'm quite intruiged to see what comes out in his name :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Haha, that sounds interesting. :) I wonder what the future of Apple Products will be and if there will be a significant difference now that their leader is gone.

wongers

Reaction score
im thinking he has put an idea in the vault for the iPad3 and the iPhone 6 and then after that, i can only begin to imagine ^_^

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol, yeah usually there are lots of rumors about what Apple are up to and their next product.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is probably already an iPhone 5 prototype out there somewhere.

I think much of the disappointment from the event came from the fact that it was delayed until October. There were countless rumors about the iPhone 5, but there were especially a lot between the months of June and September. I've read at least 2 new rumor articles every single day. All these rumors caused people's expectations to reach very high levels. If the iPhone 4S was announced in June, people might not have been as disappointed.

Anyway, the iPhone 4S is sure to sell very well as it certainly does include some great improvements.

Haha, yes I hope iPhone 5 has many major improvements that we can all look forward to.
Apple's iOS 5 is soon to be released, which I look forward to for my iPod Touch and iPad.

Yup. Looking forward to iOS 5, which should be released in less than 24 hours.

Last edited: