Improvements for my site Team Seek

Iknowyou

Reaction score
Hey guys I am always looking for suggestions to improve my site www.teamseek.net

I want to know how the idea of this site appears to you. I want to know your suggestions/opinions on how I can get more exposure and more people using it. I want to know what I am missing here as I want this site to grow big.

Thank you and thank you for even reading my thread.

Peace.

Iknowyou

Reaction score
Looks great to me, maybe more pictures and options

Hey thank you for replying. I think I know what you mean by more pictures, but could you give me some ideas on the options I should have?

gaptrast

Reaction score
Hi,

I have browsed your site, and I like your concept :)
(this is my personal opinion)
* I made an account. It would have been nice if you had a page with all the "seeks" in. like (http://www.teamseek.net/?page=latest) And why not include it in the navigation bar (top)? or next to the start seeking button?
*The navigation bar do not look so good. (example: "Welcome , [Name] . logout Dashboard")
* The blog (http://www.teamseek.net/?page=blog) is just a copy of all the 'seeks'. What is the point with it then?
* It is good that you have "HOW TEAMSEEK WORKS" :D
* There are just 3 'seeks'.

Hope this helps!
Good luck with your website! :D

gap

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Interesting use of a Wordpress Classifieds setup and I like the concept.
As more seeks appear hopefully the home page will appear a bit fuller.

I'll be adding an unusual 'seek' of my own in the coming weeks (if I can get the damm bugs out of my code)

Iknowyou

Reaction score
Thank you guys for your feedbacks, I'd definitely work on those flaws and improvements over the weekend, and yep I definitely hope more seeks will come in :D

Greatly appreciated.