Which Web Browser you like most?

amisopno91

Reaction score
Dear friends,

Hope everyone having wonderful time. In this post I want us to share about which web browser we use most, like most or any new browser which found interesting. Please share your browsing experience with us.

My favorite is : Firefox and Opera

I have also used/using : Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome

I tried these browsers also which are interesting: Maxthon and Lunascape (You will find out about this browser here http://www.teronga.com/2011/12/web-browsers-that-you-never-used-before/)

buck15

Reaction score
I tried Maxthon and Lunascape and they both have some very nice features but I keep coming back to Firefox.

I recently got an Android smartphone and I use Dolphin browser on that which I think is very impressive.

eggo9432

Reaction score
Google Chrome, although after a recent update it has been slightly glitchy.

amisopno91

Reaction score
I liked google chrome but it took like 2 GB of RAM memory . So I stopped using it. I open at least 5-10 tabs at the same time. Probably for that it was slow. But Firefox Rocks!!

daw14

Reaction score
Firefox is the great constant, but I don't like bloated adobe, with all their stealth updating methods and deceitful configuration pages dressed to look like tutorial pages. They do it so you don't disable their control over their products on your machine. Worse, when you do work out how to turn off their abuse of power and then update later when you want to, they turn all their bull$hit back ON!

IE is the most variable, mixed up browser, with all sorts of things changing in the symmetry and layout between versions. Unbelievably inconsistent and unstable, considering at the core it is the same product. Microsoft move the goalposts so far between releases of ALL their applications, it is like using a different product each time! They act like a kid at a "pick-your-own" candy store, running around, dithering, changing their minds, one step forward two steps back. They need to remember who the customer is. A lot of the time they seem to get caught up in selling it to themselves. Micropants, you are not the customer!

I like Chrome, but we had to wait a bit for it to grow a bit and work smoothly. Right now it is great AND it plays flash without Adobe - yeah!

That's me done!

Reaction score
Firefox all the way here. I can't be bothered to transfer all my bookmarks to other browsers and Firefox simply has so many add-ons that you can do almost anything you'd ever want to do with a web browser. Though sometimes things feel a bit bloated on the memory side, but that's mostly because I have ~50 tabs open at the same time (yeah I know I can probably close 99% of them, but I'm lazy and hate redoing searches).

Darkmere

Reaction score
Firefox (I love their sync feature). Tried Chrome but after seeing it was using up 4 to 6 gigs of my ram I was like this is enough (laugh)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
chrome for speed, Firefox for stability.

ccr.botany20

Reaction score
My favorite is : Firefox , Google Chrome & Opera mini

I have also use : Internet Explorer, Safari.

pksite

Reaction score
firefox is the best, I have FF and also many of the plugins from FF is really good,
chrome comes second but that liked much

wifiber

Reaction score
I don't know why people complain about Chrome being "unstable". I have used it for years on multiple systems and haven't had any problems with it. I have had Flash player crash a couple of times but that's it.

There is also Chromium and SRWare browsers, both share the same Webkit source code that Chrome is built on.
Overall Chrome is my favorite to use for regular browsing.

I have also used Aurora, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Netscape, Flock, Konqueror, etc, etc... And my least favorite out of every browser is Internet Explorer. Microsoft really needs to come up with a better game-plan and a new browser engine, something different than Trident.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I've had the opposite experience... I've used chrome with 100+ tabs and it was using maybe half a gig of memory. Firefox, on the other hand, crashed because it simply couldn't handle all of the tabs due to its outdated memory management model (of all tabs being in the same core firefox process instead of offloading each tab to a new process, so a few intensive tabs brings the entire program to a halt).

kennethmachado50

Reaction score
Mozilla firefox 10!!! The most faster in the world

dear friends,

hope everyone having wonderful time. In this post i want us to share about which web browser we use most, like most or any new browser which found interesting. Please share your browsing experience with us.

My favorite is : Firefox and opera

i have also used/using : Internet explorer, safari, google chrome

i tried these browsers also which are interesting: Maxthon and lunascape (you will find out about this browser here http://www.teronga.com/2011/12/web-browsers-that-you-never-used-before/)