Site Not Accessible via HTTP (Get "Welcome to x10Hosting")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arite

Reaction score
Hi,

My site is not accessible via HTTP. The only page is the standard "Welcome to x10Hosting" index page, so it's as if my site isn't being redirected properly?

All the contents is accessible via cPanel and FTP.

Also, the x10Hosting Status website (which I believe is just connected to a Tumblr.com site) also says it doesn't exist:
http://status.x10hosting.com

This may (or may not) be related? Is there an x10Hosting HTTP redirection issue?

EDIT: I seem to have failed to see there are other similar threads :p. My mistake. Perhaps the x10Hosting Status site issue is relevant too however.

Cheers, Arite.

Last edited:

remy87x18

Reaction score
I have the same issue today. I thought someone hacked to the account since yesterday worked fine for me.
The different between your thread and other because your title was straight to the point, so I posted it here:
Get "Welcome to x10Hosting (that error message)

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I get the same problem with the status page, but when I go to my site I get a 404 Not Found error instead of "Welcome to x10hosting".

Last edited:

thunder11

Reaction score
Same case with me. It was alright 12 hours ago. Now I can see this on my homepage:
Welcome to x10Hosting!
This account has just been created. You are able to modify your account at this time. You should have received a welcome email providing information on how to access cPanel for your x10Hosting free hosting account. If you did not receive this email, please contact support.

You may begin hosting content by uploading it to your public_html/ directory. Files placed within that directory will be accessible using your domain name.

We offer Softaculous containing more than 100 popular applications, forums, blogs, and content management systems. Softaculous may be accessed from within cPanel, providing quick and simple installation of these applications.

If you would like to contact support, you may do so through our account control panel.

Admins please fix the issue.

thunder11

Reaction score
I hope at least the the STATUS blog at Tumblr should be alive. status.x10hosting.com this link is being redirected to hosting.x10hosting.com and my anti virus shows the warning on this page. :eek:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
The issue on Absolut has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

I hope at least the the STATUS blog at Tumblr should be alive. status.x10hosting.com this link is being redirected to hosting.x10hosting.com and my anti virus shows the warning on this page.
Our administration are aware of the issue with the status blog and it will be fixed soon.
However, I am unsure why your anti-virus is triggering, what message is it giving?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.