Where The Hell Are you ? No one here To Resolve 503 Service inavailable problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhinchak

Reaction score
where the hell you all are from x10 support no one is solving problem why you are doing so bad with your customers, you are making unhappy customers, time to move from this bad hosting, this is really bad hosting i have ever seen, kindly down this free service if you cant run this .

jjordan69

Reaction score
IMO using a service for "free" you are not a "customer"

no one asked or made you to use this service

you do not like it do not use it

Last edited:

rst101

Reaction score
using a service for "free" you are not a "customer"

I'm a customer, I paid yet am affected by the same issues, now what?

nurbracer69

Reaction score

Is this a serious statement from an x10hosting official??? I never read something so stupid!!! If YOU offer (for any reason) something for free it still doesn't mean that YOU shouldn't take care that it works flawless!!!

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Is this a serious statement from an x10hosting official??? I never read something so stupid!!! If YOU offer (for any reason) something for free it still doesn't mean that YOU shouldn't take care that it works flawless!!!

http://status.x10hosting.com

The staff members are volunteers and have lives. So just be patient. Everything can't be resolved in an instant

demc1x10

Reaction score
503 error: ok
but onething is NOT ok: when X10Hosting deletes my files! when i open my site, my index.php is missing, why?
had u hackers or what?
after this thing, i choosed to change the hoster, i were long time enough patient!

jjordan69

Reaction score
Agreed but they could inform us of what is happening, nobody has said a word, that is what is most frustrating!

FROM --> http://status.x10hosting.com/

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21
503 errors on Absolut and Vox7 hours ago
It has come to our attention that attempting to load many PHP scripts on Absolut and Vox will cause a 503 Service Unavailable error. Static HTML sites and certain PHP scripts are not affected. Administration is aware of this issue and is working to fix it.

eliteslk

Reaction score

First, just because someone is using a free service does not mean they are not customers. They are potential paying customers, like me.

Second, if you were my employee, and you answered a thread in that manner, I would have you fired in a instant. Very rude. But I assume you are not a employee.

Third, going around in threads and posting a copy of the "service unavailable", to show frustrated members that x10 is taking care of it, makes you look like you are "trying" to police the forums. These people, are humans like you and me, and are frustrated at the fact that it has been 3 days since we have not been able to work on our sites. Free or not, we are allowed to be frustrated at the service. Paying members should not have to wait 3 days for a issue to be resolved.

The way I look at it, If the site is option to pay, then revenue is being made, meaning not EVERYONE is working for free. Things happen its technology, but 3 days is too much for a paying member.

I'm not a paying member, yet, and after this i'm not too sure what to think.

again jordan, i'm not sure who you are, but that was rude.

dpyro200488

Reaction score
If your a paying customer why are you posting in the free hosting section? Secondly, there is a support form you can fill out that the x10 hosting team can look at if you actually need help with something.

theengli

Reaction score
And my website opens up as a white 'sheet' with no graphics (or whatever you call the outlook of the page), everything's terribly slow and there are lots of errrors. It's really hard to work.

Hope it'll be resolved soon.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score

Please remember that x10Hosting's free service is run by volunteers. Any replies posted by forum members do not necessarily reflect the opinion of x10Hosting. Our volunteers do our best to keep our free hosting services running well, although please try and understand that we have lives of our own to get on with -- we have lives too. We are not paid for volunteering at x10Hosting, this is what we choose to do. Should an issue arise, please be patient and check our service status to see if the issue is being worked on.

Our x10Premium service is rather different, as it includes 99.9% Uptime Guarentee SLA and trained staff who are paid for their work. There is much less abuse on the x10Premium service, too.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

Free hosting clients are customers and are entitled to customer service.

jjordan69's comment does not reflect the views of and attitude taken by x10Hosting.

rst101

Reaction score
Free hosting clients are customers and are entitled to customer service.

jjordan69's comment does not reflect the views of and attitude taken by x10Hosting.

Thanks for recognizing this Sharky, kudos to you Sir.

Do you know anything more on this 503? It says on the update page the issue has been sorted when it hasn't because I'm still getting the same error message.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter on how we are feeling.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm afraid not - 503 is a server issue so shouldn't be specific to anyones account, but whenever I have encountered such an error, just refreshing loads the page successfully.

I know that's not an ideal response but for the time being whilst it's been investigated it's the only thing to do.

Last edited:

rst101

Reaction score
I'm afraid not - 503 is a server issue so shouldn't be specific to anyones account, but whenever I have encountered such an error, just refreshing loads the page successfully.

I know that's not an ideal response but for the time being whilst it's been investigated it's the only thing to do.

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately this does not work. I can access the admin area and even view pages(wordpress) when I preview them but not when I go to use standard TDL and SDL, this is strange to say the least.

Regards...

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't see your site details - are you using the same forums account you signed up with? What's your website URL ?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
where the hell you all are from x10 support no one is solving problem why you are doing so bad with your customers, you are making unhappy customers, time to move from this bad hosting, this is really bad hosting i have ever seen, kindly down this free service if you cant run this .

Site loads OK for me right now (the youth portal) including the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.