x10Hosting cPanel not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacredbo

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but everything i found using google on this topic didn't work for me.
This is what i see whenever i click "Access cPanel"

cf188ca2b74ef74c07f5d025b6891a79.png

Please help :(

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please verify that there are no firewalls/proxies/routers/etc that could be blocking Port 2083.

Thank you :)

mvhsx10m

Reaction score
same, it was working fine for me until late last night. i don't block any ports either.

dbinfo

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, and I cannot log in via FTP either. I'm receiving host server timeout errors. The only thing I can log into is my hosting account itself.

sacredbo

Reaction score
Could you please verify that there are no firewalls/proxies/routers/etc that could be blocking Port 2083.

Thank you :)

I didn't block it, I disabled my firewall, my antivirus, etc. I even port forwarded 2083.

hbazer

Reaction score
For those of you with accounts on server [ Vox ] AND Comcast ISP - see --> http://status.x10hosting.com/

Call Comcast --> Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week) 888-565-4329

The IP that is block is [ 198.91.81.4 ]

Last edited:

scipio.xaos12

Reaction score
Hm.. I'm having the same problem.. The thing is, it works sometimes and then it doesn't work. This seems to happen when I switch between web page tabs (not sure if that's causing it) or, more recently, when I tried to use FileZilla for FTP, and I kept disconnecting resulting in it telling me I had too many connections opened. After that it went out again. I'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully it will work.

EDIT: Opps.. nevermind. The problem I'm having is it's saying the server is rejecting me. (I foolishly didn't enlarge the screenshot sacredbo put up. :p)

"Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection."

I could still use a hand with that, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.