Without access to control panel. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

capadist

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem with access to my free hosting account, this message appears:
Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at /home/capadist on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Also when I try access via FTP the message is:
552 Disk full - please upload later

Please help me.

martin85

Reaction score
Hi,
Same issue.
Please could you please clear any unused files on my partition so I can access my website.
I received the error message below and cannot log in to my control panel.
I do not wish to add anymore data to this partition and cannot remove any files myself as I cannot access them.

"Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at /home/martin85 on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."
Thankyou and all the best from,
Martin

capadist

Reaction score
Hi again,

Now I can access to control but, when try access to website display this error:

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Failed to unserialise data from file. Either failed to read, or failed to write.

The site is http://www.capadistancia.x10.mx

Admin help please!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This issue should now be resolved.

No need to replace Absolut, would help a lot if people set up their accounts properly and didn't use then in violation to the ToS, unfortunately either of those two can happen and cause some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.