x10.bz domain name expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

villasap

Reaction score
Hello.

I am trying to access to my website villasapotille.x10.bz , and it appears this message: "This domain name expired on Dec 30 2013 11:08PM". Must we move our sites to another domain or is it going to be something provisional?

Thank you.

eddiebar

Reaction score
hi mine is doing the same . have you had any help or know whats goinh on

cepdeorc

Reaction score
The same with mine. Apparently all we have to do is follow "This domain name expired on Dec 30 2013 11:08:49:000PM Click here to renew it" but it is not so simple because when I try and sign in, it says "
[t7] Error
  • Invalid Password/Username, or your User account maybe Inactive or Suspended
However, when I access the cPanelX, the account seems to be OK.

Am I doing anything wrong?

eddiebar

Reaction score
hi the click here is for the x10premium.com am on the free one are you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem has been resolved, the domain is properly renewed.
If you don't get the expected content on your site(s), please try clearing your browser cache.

runnerz

Reaction score
My x10.bz domain is down, as well. What's going on? It is a large understatement to say that this is a bad day for this to happen.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
My x10.bz domain is down, as well. What's going on? It is a large understatement to say that this is a bad day for this to happen.
I see your site properly at this time. Try clearing browser cache, and possibly you might need to clear dns cache as well.

runnerz

Reaction score
I see your site properly at this time. Try clearing browser cache, and possibly you might need to clear dns cache as well.
Or I should say, it was working... My site has returned to non-functionality. I have tried connecting through another Network, namely my phone, and the site is not working. While on my home network, it was momentarily working, but now I'm receiving conflicting error reports from it saying "This domain name expired on Dec 31 2013 06:09:47:000AM," rather than the "Dec 30 2013 11:08PM" date, and as I type this it appears to have gone down completely, refusing to load even the expiry page. The problem is not fixed.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll send a note up higher to someone that can look into this, I do however still see your site properly at this time.

villasap

Reaction score
Hello,
everything is back in order.
Thank you very much and best wishes to all for the new year.

cepdeorc

Reaction score
Mine is still not working. Would you try cepdeorcera.x10.bz?
(I have already cleared my caches, even flushed the router dns cache...)
Best wishes for the new year.

hopeba99

Reaction score
My x10.bz domain name is still expired also. It has been down since 2:00 AM this morning Eastern Time. I have cleared the cache on my browser and tried accessing from other computers, and the domain is still showing up expired.

rainingb

Reaction score
Mine has expired also with the same message: "This domain name expired on Dec 30 2013 11:08PM
Click here to renew it." What Do I do?

runnerz

Reaction score
I'll send a note up higher to someone that can look into this, I do however still see your site properly at this time.
Along with the others mine is still down, as well. It has popped back online a couple times, only to disappear as quickly. I'm checking it against a public computer now, with the same results. One moment I will receive the "domain expired" page, and the next I will receive a "Connection reset by peer/server" error :(

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It is x10.bz that is having the problem. Which translates into a problem for foo.x10.bz and bar.x10.bz.

The DNS system seems to be half good info and half bad info at the moment. Due to the distributed nature of the system, it will just take time to flush out the bad info.

When you try to go to your site, you might get good info one time and bad info the next (DNS lookup can take different routes) until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.