Hi from Burlington, Ontario

simplyp2

Reaction score
This site was very highly recommended by my boyfriend, dwd2000.
Being new to web design and running my own site, I've found x10 to be quite a good experience.
Glad to be a part of it.

interne3

Reaction score
Nice to meet you! We hope you have a wonderful time here! Check out the wiki for help hosting your site: http://www.x10hosting.com/wiki | We hope you make x10Hosting your prime destination for free hosting! Enjoy the delights of free hosting! (BTW, if you ever have any problems / questions, feel free to ask in the Free Hosting support section.)

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
And we won't even hold your being too close to Hamilton against you!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Partly, and partly I'm fulfilling my duty as an obnoxious Torontonian (I'm not actually obnoxious most of the time, but it is a Canadian thing to asume that if I live in Toronto, I must be).

dhunchuck

Prime Account
Reaction score
Being new to web design and running my own site, I've found x10 to be quite a good experience.
Glad to be a part of it.

I have been with x10Hosting.com for years. I teach at a college and I have my students develop their sites on x10hosting....

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been with x10Hosting.com for years. I teach at a college and I have my students develop their sites on x10hosting....
What college? Your username looks familiar....

longbich

Reaction score
Glad to be a part of it.

Don't forget to check in, which means actually sign in, once per month so that your new site stays online simplyp2.

simplyp2

Reaction score
Partly, and partly I'm fulfilling my duty as an obnoxious Torontonian (I'm not actually obnoxious most of the time, but it is a Canadian thing to asume that if I live in Toronto, I must be).
My boyfriend was from Toronto, and he left mostly because of the obnoxiousness... and the traffic.

dorky106

Reaction score
Well least I can see pics of Hamilton from your site seeing how I have no way to go the like two hour (driving) to get there.

simplyp2

Reaction score
Hope you all like the pics. So far most of them are from the Hamilton, Burlington area, but as far north as Pefferlaw...which is near Sutton.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Not just Canadian. ;)

longbich

Reaction score
Okay I know I haven't been anywhere for a month. I have been here and I have been checking in almost once each week but today i got The Message!
"
We are sending you this email to remind you to visit the x10Hosting Account Portal.

Visiting the Account Portal once per month is a requirement to keep your hosting account active.

All that we require is that you access the portal while authenticated.

The portal may be accessed here: https://x10hosting.com/portal/"
If I can post then I have visited x10 and more than just visited. I have logged in.
What's going on?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you log in through the account portal? There was previously a requirement to log in to the forums and post but that's long gone.

longbich

Reaction score
I had about 4 sites to log onto x10. I have now rid my Bookmarks of all except this one. https://x10hosting.com/portal/
Where does it tell anyone that THIS is the only access point. If someone goes to the site from somewhere else and there is a log in, sign in, password point then most folks would believe that they have actually logged in.
What's with the ambiguity?
If you log in you are logged in.
Now you suggest going through the account portal. I hope that this is the one that I use. The one above.
I hope I have it right now Sharky.