Unable to sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddnhf43

Reaction score
I've been trying to sign up to x10Hosting for 2-3 days now, and every time I try to, it allows me to pick a domain, enter my details, but the step after that; it constantly gives me the same error message:
Unfortunately we're unable to accept your sign up at this time. The reason is included below.
Reason
We are not able to accept your sign up at this time.
Please try again at another time.

What do I do to fix this, I know for a fact that I'm not the only one as I've asked multiple friends to try to sign up for me, I've also tried it from 3 different computers. I'm located in Canada, not sure if that has anything to do with it but who knows.

tanwirec

Reaction score
This is a server problem. I have notified the actual staff of this website, it'll get resolved soon!

I am not actually staff for x10Hosting, I just chill on the forums. However, one of the staff can help you further (they won't make me staff yet lol)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Being located in Canada should not be the issue.
I've been trying to sign up to x10Hosting for 2-3 days now, and every time I try to, it allows me to pick a domain, enter my details, but the step after that; it constantly gives me the same error message:

What do I do to fix this, I know for a fact that I'm not the only one as I've asked multiple friends to try to sign up for me, I've also tried it from 3 different computers. I'm located in Canada, not sure if that has anything to do with it but who knows.
Do you still see this issue? An admin told me he had sorted an issue out earlier today, and others have reported it is working now.

ddnhf43

Reaction score
Being located in Canada should not be the issue.

Do you still see this issue? An admin told me he had sorted an issue out earlier today, and others have reported it is working now.
It's working now, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.