Can't switch to Cpanelx3

Status
Not open for further replies.

darknessiseek

Reaction score
I tried to add my problem to others threads, however nothing is happening so thought I would open one myself.
I was using Cpanel earlier today, and logged on a few hours ago and it was switched to basic (which is not what I switched to).
And I been trying to switch it back to Cpanelx3, but get a blank page with 1 on it.
There is no announcement that it is not working, so why is this happening?!

no2nsa

Reaction score
I understand how you feel bro. I've been waiting for ages and I've seen staff respond to other peoples threads like 1 hour after mine. It happens to me all the time when i post a thread. Most times I search the problem myself but this one has to be fixed by the administrators themselves.

darknessiseek

Reaction score
I guess that is what you get with free hosting, I am about to just make my desktop a server and just use tk domain and host myself, so I don't need to wait all the time for something minor to be fixed. I have been patient long enough, this happens all the time now more frequently in this year alone, I have been using x10hosting for a few years, but this year may have done me in from continuing lol... I get that it is free and you can't expect up time all the time, but this has just got out of hand one week its the domain, next it's the whole website, then cpanel...

darknessiseek

Reaction score
nevermind... I found another way to bypass the stupid 1 but wish it got fixed.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
And I been trying to switch it back to Cpanelx3, but get a blank page with 1 on it.
Same problem here. Can't access cPanel x3.
I've responded to your other post in a different topic:
https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/switching-from-basic-to-cpanel-v3.193106/page-3#post-927172

I understand how you feel bro. I've been waiting for ages and I've seen staff respond to other peoples threads like 1 hour after mine. It happens to me all the time when i post a thread. Most times I search the problem myself but this one has to be fixed by the administrators themselves.
Sorry! :( Responded to your other topic

I have the problem... how did you fix it?
I've forcefully changed your theme from the backend until the self-switcher is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.