Pure SSD Cloud hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensen

Reaction score
have always browsed this web via desktop but had a nice surprise browsing via the mobile phone

It says that x10 hosting offers pure SSD cloud hosting. Even better it says "by single hop"

Do you know how much it cost to host on singlehop servers? And here at x10 hosting they offer all this for FREE?

Would like to know the difference between SSD hosting vs SSD cloud hosting. Thanks.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not at liberty to divulge any information about our servers in a "cost" respect, but you can check out what SingleHop has to offer at http://singlehop.com/ They are the datacenter which we use for the majority of our servers, which are all in a private hardware cloud, that uses SSDs for storage.

Essentially there is no difference between "SSD Hosting" and "SSD Cloud Hosting" except for the cloud. In this respect, "Cloud" means high availability/uptime and redundancy, giving us the ability to automatically failover any server in case something happens with hardware, network, etc.

Let us know if you have any more questions--maybe we can do a writeup of the technologies/backbone that we use.

jensen

Reaction score
Sorry my bad.
Was trying to express amazement but it fell flat.

I know how much it cost to host on singlehop servers and so I wanted to say "Do you know!!?? because it is really expensive and here you're getting it FREE!!!."

Maybe I can get some help to express it better in text for forums :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
SingleHop is definitely a premium datacenter, we've been very lucky to have such a good partnership and I consider many of the staff to be personal friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.