Can´t connect through MySQL remote access

Status
Not open for further replies.

sicelx10

Reaction score
I put my external IP addres on the "Remote MySQL" option, and im not able to connect to my database from my computer. Like a month ago it was working fine. Even i tried to put "%.%.%.%" on the external IP address and still the same thing. Im on X02.

I have another server hosting with cPanel and tried the same thing, and i connected to the database successfully.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Unfortunately we currently do not offer Remote MySQL on our free hosting service. This is a feature available on our paid plans. :)

Thank you,

btrix10b

Reaction score
Hi,

Unfortunately we currently do not offer Remote MySQL on our free hosting service. This is a feature available on our paid plans. :)

Thank you,
Actually, I found in my control panel a remote MySQL area, but I'm not sure if it actually works... If it doesn't, you could make a php page that takes parameters to execute into the MySQL database when the page is called by a client with the correct password in the parameters

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, I found in my control panel a remote MySQL area, but I'm not sure if it actually works... If it doesn't, you could make a php page that takes parameters to execute into the MySQL database when the page is called by a client with the correct password in the parameters
Yes, that's a feature in cPanel. Unfortunately, cPanel doesn't allow us to remove it even though Remote MySQL is disabled, so it still shows in the cPanel x3 theme. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.