404 Error on page that already exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotf

Reaction score
Not Found
The requested URL /home/mysite/public_html/mysite.com/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

tsnetwor

Reaction score
@Dead-i, the error happens when I try to access /beta/index.php. It says that the index.php doesn't exist, even though it was working a few hours ago.

growtho2

Reaction score
Wow, yeah same. I was checking my site a couple hours ago, because I was going to link a FB post to it then saw it wasn't working

tanak.sources16

Reaction score
for me, I have no ow_includes or index in config.php . Last night it was working again. So I expected

tanak.sources16

Reaction score
for me, I have no ow_includes or index in config.php . Last night it was working again. So I expected

tsnetwor

Reaction score
@Dead-i, according to oxwall, the problem is with mod_rewrite. They stated that: "...that means mod_rewrite is not properly configured. contact your hosting provider to do so." So, @Dead-i, can you check if mod_rewrite is properly configured?

fcahouse

Reaction score
I'm also having issues. Out of the blue, everything other than my home page returns a 404 error. Nothing changed at all, but it suddenly started doing that. I've only ever uploaded files to public_html. Where even is mod_rewrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.