Domain Email

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
How do you set up your domain in the direct admin panel without crashing your site?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you set up your domain in the direct admin panel without crashing your site?
You can set this up without any issue if you have your domain added to your direct admin account and pointed correctly. You will then be albe to create up to 2 accounts for this email address.

You will not be able to do this if your service is currently having issues ie : x12 ad x14.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am currently on X11 server, but for some reason every time I set up my email using pop three it locks up my website/gives page not displayed errors and then I have to write you to have the block removed. There should be an easier way to do this without the problem occurring. That's why I haven't used it again because of this particular issue. Was wondering if there was a workaround.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It sounds like the issue is your POP3 settings are getting you blocked. Please check the link in my forum signature on how I set up my email and see if that helps.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It sounds like the issue is your POP3 settings are getting you blocked. Please check the link in my forum signature on how I set up my email and see if that helps.
None of the links work you get a 404 error