More disk space, please?

borroguitars

Reaction score
Hello. I have a free account and now running into some issues with disk space. I thought I had unlimited space, but it seems I only have 1GB.
Could you please add more disk space, please?
Domain: https://borroguitars.x10.mx/
Thanks!

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 does have "unlimited space" but you must be using 75% before you can get an increase.
all files must be used by your website and follow the terms of service.
clear any unused files like archives, backups etc.
staff will review your request when they see your post.

note: for faster assistance you can try the discord service,
free forum support may take a while for a staff member to reply.

borroguitars

Reaction score
x10 does have "unlimited space" but you must be using 75% before you can get an increase.
all files must be used by your website and follow the terms of service.
clear any unused files like archives, backups etc.
staff will review your request when they see your post.

note: for faster assistance you can try the discord service,
free forum support may take a while for a staff member to reply.
Thanks for the reply.
I'm currently standing at 81% of capacity with all files being used for my website, and I have erased a backup file that I had that was taking around 20%. Still, 1GB will be filled quite soon. And in the Discord server they suggested me to come here.
Hope this will be seen by the staff
Thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I'm currently standing at 81% of capacity with all files being used for my website, and I have erased a backup file that I had that was taking around 20%. Still, 1GB will be filled quite soon. And in the Discord server they suggested me to come here.
Hope this will be seen by the staff
Thanks!
A lot of images, with several versions, tends to take up a lot of space.
I saw you had some that are a bit larger, so look into compressing before uploading. Looks like you have done so on some of them at least, but the largest folder does in itself have over 2000 image files so reducing the number of instances of each image would also help although I know it may not be as easy with WordPress making several copies automatically, both natively and by configuration of the theme.
I have increased the available diskspace for you.

borroguitars

Reaction score
A lot of images, with several versions, tends to take up a lot of space.
I saw you had some that are a bit larger, so look into compressing before uploading. Looks like you have done so on some of them at least, but the largest folder does in itself have over 2000 image files so reducing the number of instances of each image would also help although I know it may not be as easy with WordPress making several copies automatically, both natively and by configuration of the theme.
I have increased the available diskspace for you.
Thanks for noticing that, I hadn't. I removed the unneeded files by using a plugin, which seemed like the only way to do so. Still, thanks for increasing the space.